Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TX was ridin caddies, buicks, lincolns and old mobiles in the 80s and 90s while everyone else was rollin in chevy's and foreigns. You think a regular degular ass luxury or power foreign that all the rich prep school white kids from the sticks daddy's were driving was special back then? Y'all ain't bring nothing new to the car game. Basically y'all car culture was rich whatever rich cacs was rollin in.:mjlol:

And you fashytsho ain't tryna talk interiors with TX, we been doing custom wood grain steering wheels, leather seats and the gator skins. nikkas even talk shyt about ol school TX rappers for always talkin bout "grippin grain", cuz that what we BEEN doing.

You definitely smokin dope. TX had one of the most unique car cultures in the 90s and still does. Who took the '83 & '84 spokes off the El-dog lacs and customized it? Who was putting custom neon and glass on the hood of their trunks before TX? Who brought the custom 5th wheel to the game before TX? Who was putting custom teeth and woman on the grills before TX. Plus, we had the chop game for chevys and foreigns too.

sshold.png

Y'all shyt was cac-level bland and uncreative. But, y'all ain't never been known for y'all car culture anyway, so ya might just wanna gon sit this one out.

Once again. Y'all got that shyt second hand after everyone else had already done it.

I'm not trying to shyt on y'all cause y'all have y'all own thing going but as far as hoods and culture the Majority of y'all dudes is transplants. I don't know how old your pops is, he might've been from Texas but his pops wasnt. Most of these dudes down there now are from Katrina or Cali.

When Texas was country, nikkas was passing through by way of Cali, Memphis, GA, Florida, pretty much everywhere and putting y'all on game. I'm talking culture. Y'all might've grabbed a piece and did y'all own thing with it and nobody can take that away from y'all, but like I said before the Majority of y'all or y'alls family are transplants and before that y'all was country. Texas ain't never went nowhere and put someone on. Y'all was usually last ones to get it and mainly when cats were passing through. Cats driving through showed y'all what to do with cars. Y'all peeped game and started doing your own shyt, like putting neon lights in. Nobody copied that. Nobody wanted that. Y'all still haven't seen an alpaca headrest.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do NYC nikkas even drive like that? Don't most ya'll nikkas just take the r̶a̶t̶ subway station to places in the metro areas.

:mjtf:I can't imagine a nikka who gotta ride trains n buses everywhere making fun of a nikka who ride clean on chrome.

he’s not even from New York. TF to you talking about? Swallowing NY dikk is like a reflex for yall

Arnold

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at people worried about what other people in a whole different state are doing. Some of y’all sound untraveled thinking what’s hot in your city should be hot in another.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Man back in them early 2000s I use to see this all the time riding around bham. I really don't see these any more.

I think black culture, for the most part, have moved on to trying to "ride foreign". Tho slabs/donks definitely still have their place down here.

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The internet is truly weird. Like, there must be something wrong with me. I’ve literally been on this site since it’s inception. Seen all types of threads. THEE one thing that remained consistent is (Aside for the obvious)

1) threads about New York City. Not coast, not state, but city.

2) whenever dudes from NYC enter a thread, it’s “these dudes are butthurt. Can’t take a joke, blah blah blah”.

This thread from the start has dudes wishing death and all other types of nonsense. Corny rat and timberland jokes, smh. I mean, I know there’s like 3 or 4 posters but these double standards seem strange. Like, I don’t see how it isn’t obvious.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
The internet is truly weird. Like, there must be something wrong with me. I’ve literally been on this site since it’s inception. Seen all types of threads. THEE one thing that remained consistent is (Aside for the obvious)

2) whenever dudes from NYC enter a thread, it’s “these dudes are butthurt. Can’t take a joke, blah blah blah”.

This thread from the start has dudes wishing death and all other types of nonsense. Corny rat and timberland jokes, smh. I mean, I know there’s like 3 or 4 posters but these double standards seem strange. Like, I don’t see how it isn’t obvious.

It's just jokes. Obviously a running gag. You're the one taking this shyt seriously.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

it's funny

& this shyte ain't even a daily occurrence like how they tryna bait thee.city constantly

ha

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's just jokes. Obviously a running gag. You're the one taking this shyt seriously.

lol, I’ve actually dapped a joke dissing nyc in this thread. I just think most of your “jokes” aren’t funny, lol. Like, you ever hear a rat joke? You ever hear a rat joke 8 years later? Was it funny in 2005? Maybe? Is it funny in 2020? No.

“hey, well, you guys ride rats.”:jawalrus:

you ever hear a timberland joke? Was that joke funny in 2008? (Especially coming from the places that y’all come from? Like, when did the south become this cultural hub for fashion?) I seen a dude from Mississippi diss NY fashion :mjtf:.

But Maybe y’all need to throw a lol on the end or something. I can quote 10 posters from this thread that are “crying”.

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's funny

& this shyte ain't even a daily occurrence like how they tryna bait thee.city constantly

ha

like, look at the second post. Dude really says “Everyday threads made asking why southern brehs do this or that...

Y'all wanna be from the south soooo bad”

I’m like, what site is this dude referring to? This post has 52 daps, lol. A New Yorker responding like this (on this site) would be called.

A) a cry baby
B) Delusional

And how these dudes still stuck on region is beyond me. Like, how you rep an entire region? Dudes rep their region more than their people :hhh:

dudes running around with Confederate flags worshipping America harder than white people:hhh: