Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Do NYC nikkas even drive like that? Don't most ya'll nikkas just take the r̶a̶t̶ subway station to places in the metro areas.

:mjtf:I can't imagine a nikka who gotta ride trains n buses everywhere making fun of a nikka who ride clean on chrome.

:mjlol: idk why but this post got me imagining new yawkers breeding pony sized rats with timbaland horseshoes just to get from borough to borough

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
like, look at the second post. Dude really says “Everyday threads made asking why southern brehs do this or that...

Y'all wanna be from the south soooo bad”

I’m like, what site is this dude referring to? This post has 52 daps, lol. A New Yorker responding like this (on this site) would be called.

A) a cry baby
B) Delusional

And how these dudes still stuck on region is beyond me. Like, how you rep an entire region? Dudes rep their region more than their people :hhh:

dudes running around with Confederate flags worshipping America harder than white people:hhh:
my approach is always to refer to real life

all my life it's been smooth in the states below

i enjoy my time bless the fam with gems pick up g keep it moving

this stereotype nyc character they talking about is some skit comedy shyte

too many players from the hometeam getting buckets ot very calmly for it to be otherwise

i give the credit on what they deserve but it's only fair i stamp what i know for a fact we bring to the dinnertable

it's natural we all love the soil we were born on

at the same time i love it everywhere & i can say that cause i am secure about where i'm from & how that built me

a lame is a lame at home & away

but i am that i am everywhere

smell that¿

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Texas ain't never went nowhere and put someone on
As a nikka that’s just moving here, you’re correct. But the thing about Texas is they don’t care and not trying to fit in with what everybody else is doing and wouldn’t have it any other way

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Man I'm not dumb. I've been to NYC one of the greatest cities on earth. But the people are a$$holes. Being born in NYC doesn't make you superior and newsflash its really not that great for the average citizen. but enjoy the pizza I guess.

It ain’t that deep breh 20000 people per a square Will make you a little snarky.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
As a nikka that’s just moving here, you’re correct. But the thing about Texas is they don’t care and not trying to fit in with what everybody else is doing and wouldn’t have it any other way
Yeah that part about Texas reminds me of DC in a way.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Me personally, I have roots in the islands so when I went downsouth for school and I nikkas in these big ass country cars with rims it was a big culture shock, along with the clothes and swag. The hood in NY and the hood in Atlanta are so different looking. Here, at least we try to look somewhat presentable even if we still in the hood. I was in school around 2013 and nikkas was in walmart big ass tees dressing like three 6 mafia, red hair, mad women with face tats. When you're in Rome though you do as the romans do, I never heard music like "don't hide that pi***, divide that pu***: and shi* like that, women weren't really twerking like that in NY, but more so whining, but you adapt. I could def live in Atlanta or somewhere in the future.

I do get the NY cocky thing and annoying thing and why people hate on us because most every NY dude in my college was extra, it puts a bad name on the rest of us. They just used to do too much all the time to prove they was extra NY. I was more chill and nobody really knew I was from NY except for how I talked and dressed. The sixnine thing looks bad but he will most likely get dealt with and in typical Brooklyn fashion they were just extorting him the whole time. It's funny people always bring him up but not Rowdy and Bobby.

Another island dude talking about the south was a culture shock:mjlol:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Once again. Y'all got that shyt second hand after everyone else had already done it.

I'm not trying to shyt on y'all cause y'all have y'all own thing going but as far as hoods and culture the Majority of y'all dudes is transplants. I don't know how old your pops is, he might've been from Texas but his pops wasnt. Most of these dudes down there now are from Katrina or Cali.

When Texas was country, nikkas was passing through by way of Cali, Memphis, GA, Florida, pretty much everywhere and putting y'all on game. I'm talking culture. Y'all might've grabbed a piece and did y'all own thing with it and nobody can take that away from y'all, but like I said before the Majority of y'all or y'alls family are transplants and before that y'all was country. Texas ain't never went nowhere and put someone on. Y'all was usually last ones to get it and mainly when cats were passing through. Cats driving through showed y'all what to do with cars. Y'all peeped game and started doing your own shyt, like putting neon lights in. Nobody copied that. Nobody wanted that. Y'all still haven't seen an alpaca headrest.
You have a point with Cali since many from Texas and California had family and shared between each other. The others, no I don’t see that. Especially in cities like Houston or Dallas which has been as much city as anything as the others places outside of Cali you just named. I also definitely wouldn’t say the majority of Texas, at least Black Texans are transplants.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
nikkas don’t be in them old schools like that anymore. Them bytches cost more than a new car to keep running.
Exactly... You have a dude in a old school here and there but most dudes with a little money are in Scats or foreigns. At most you may see the dudes from the Crown Vic Boys still running around on 4's but those cars are from 10 + years ago. Then you may have an old head with a classic car but all of that big rim sh1t is pretty much dead.