Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
The subway jokes are funny even as a NY person. But we ride the trains primarily due to parking being impractical and expensive. The majority of our jobs don't have employee parking lots, so we keep our cars at home.

I like seeing the old school's and trucks with the big rims, but not the new cars. They usually just look ridiculous, and likely voids your warranty anyway.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Goofy ass dudes have parents still riding the train and busses
Sucking in other people's farts n shyt

Dudes stay on here talking bout the 12 yr old audi they trying to get:mjlol:

Talking bout I rather have a coupe

2002 M3 and swear to gawd they cool:mjgrin:

Bumping a Pop Smoke playlist wiping tears to that gay ass music:mjgrin:
Wearing corny ass fake Supreme

And the funny shyt is OP from some lil ass town in Maryland and swear ta gawd he a NYC dude
:gucci: now your stupid ass just gonna make shyt up huh

LOL Salty ass nikka.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
I do get the NY cocky thing and annoying thing and why people hate on us because most every NY dude in my college was extra, it puts a bad name on the rest of us. They just used to do too much all the time to prove they was extra NY. .
I agree breh

All we here from New Yorkers "in NY it wouldn't be like this, in NY we drive in the snow, NY is the greatest, NY is the best, I'm from NY" From some terry cloth dude named Chauncey or from some rah digga butch dyke..

I'm like if NY was so great why you down here :sas1:.. Don't give no excuses, about rent, taxes, traffic, cost of living etc. :sas2:

Don't give excuses about how you're going to college here, I bet tons of colleges, universities exist in NY and surrounding states. But NY is the goat, guess the schools aren't the goat either. :mjlol:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I agree breh

All we here from New Yorkers "in NY it wouldn't be like this, in NY we drive in the snow, NY is the greatest, NY is the best, I'm from NY" From some terry cloth dude named Chauncey or from some rah digga butch dyke..

I'm like if NY was so great why you down here :sas1:.. Don't give no excuses, about rent, taxes, traffic, cost of living etc. :sas2:

Don't give excuses about how you're going to college here, I bet tons of colleges, universities exist in NY and surrounding states. But NY is the goat, guess the schools aren't the goat either. :mjlol:
they do down there to gtfo their parents house. Ain’t many school with dorms in NYC. 99% commute unless you go to NYU, Colombia (and good fukking luck on those ones Ivy and the other night as well be) or St Johns.

you’re not going to get that “traditional “ college experience you see on Tv and shyt going to school in NY. Ain’t no campus life. I was reading NYU confessionals Facebook and a lot of mfers end up lonely. Where in traditional colleges you get the campus life, dorms and everyone in that college eco chamber.m that is completely removed in Ny. You leave one school building tour ass is smack dab on a Manhattan side walk with the rest of us. Not really a sense of “college community “ of you catch me.

and if we’re keeping it a stack. If you look at a list of top colleges in the country. The northeast dominates it. Duke is the only southern school the crack top 10 :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Anybody seen or heard from Lil Yachty or was this just another southern gimmick rapper- he dipped on the set huh
4ec.gif

:stopitslime:

Please dont do this you really dont want us to bring up modern day NY rap, 90% of yall rappers either jockin the South, Chicago, or the UK.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Please dont do this you really dont want us to bring up modern day NY rap, 90% of yall rappers either jockin the South, Chicago, or the UK.
like who? cardi B, Nicki , Lil TJay, French, aboogie,Casanova, Dave East. Etc none of them sound like any of that.

Sheff G Pop Smoke maybe, they don’t “sound” British to me but Let’s be real Chicago drill sounds nothing like Brooklyn Or Uk Drill. At all. And when it comes to UK yeah nikkas took the beats and producers and did the dash :lolbron: can’t even front on that but that’s just Brooklyn nikkas. But it’s just the beats. No one in Brooklyn listens to UK drill artists at all. I’m from Flatbush, it gets no burn. nikkas just want the beats :yeshrug: can’t front Uk producers got a ill sound

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I was just thinking about this the other day, I don't see anywhere near as many souped up cars as I did in the 90s or even the early 2000s.

I use to see dudes pushing a two or three thousand dollar slab with 5K rims and a 2K-3K sound system with some candy paint and a customized interior.

I still occassionally see slabs, but that culture is nothing like it was 20 years ago.

The 2008 crash had brehs using their disposable income to pay for bills, since the cost of living skyrocketed down south.

Back in the early to mid 00's these southern dudes went overboard with those rims and doors. I'm not even pocket watching, but seeing all that disposable income that could have gone to buying land and businesses, went to some depreciating rims :martin:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::deadrose::deadrose:
lol at candy painted coats and rims more expensive than the car going down to the juke joint - if y’all drive wips like that in New York, we are clowning you - dudes would key up your paint job and steal your rims off gp. Keep that ish down there
:scust:

"Hey Mang, we stuntin' on dem hoes mang. Candy coated whips got deeze redbones loosen in da club! Feel me, mang?"

:mjlol: