Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Daps
fukk you nikka....

Fashion-custom-goose-feather-shiny-bubble-jacket.jpg_640x640.jpg
source.gif

COATHIMUYAAzSet.jpg

f3f0f3d6f7676787e85d84b6408253d8.jpg

Puffy & X’s outfits...

Outstanding

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
lol, I’ve actually dapped a joke dissing nyc in this thread. I just think most of your “jokes” aren’t funny, lol. Like, you ever hear a rat joke? You ever hear a rat joke 8 years later? Was it funny in 2005? Maybe? Is it funny in 2020? No.

“hey, well, you guys ride rats.”:jawalrus:

you ever hear a timberland joke? Was that joke funny in 2008? (Especially coming from the places that y’all come from? Like, when did the south become this cultural hub for fashion?) I seen a dude from Mississippi diss NY fashion :mjtf:.

But Maybe y’all need to throw a lol on the end or something. I can quote 10 posters from this thread that are “crying”.
them nikkas were HURT HURT when I made this thread. They tried saving face and saying “it’s just Jokes” but I’m glad you see the hypocrisy.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
like, look at the second post. Dude really says “Everyday threads made asking why southern brehs do this or that...

Y'all wanna be from the south soooo bad”

I’m like, what site is this dude referring to? This post has 52 daps, lol. A New Yorker responding like this (on this site) would be called.

A) a cry baby
B) Delusional

And how these dudes still stuck on region is beyond me. Like, how you rep an entire region? Dudes rep their region more than their people :hhh:

dudes running around with Confederate flags worshipping America harder than white people:hhh:
they bullshyttin. I see 100 threads cracking On ny for everyone one thread cracking on anything in the south. They even have a thread dedicated to shytting on NY
nikkas just bored crybabies :mjlol: thread turned in to salty nikkas from 16 states ganging up on one city. :datazz: Y’all gotta team up to bring smoke :bustback:

nikkas in here talking about killin Ny niggss. only to turn around and say “it’s just jokes man don’t take it so serious :whoa:“ lmao cappin asses

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
they bullshyttin. I see 100 threads cracking On ny for everyone one thread cracking on anything in the south. They even have a thread dedicated to shytting on NY
nikkas just bored crybabies :mjlol: thread turned in to salty nikkas from 16 states ganging up on one city. :datazz: Y’all gotta team up to bring smoke :bustback:

nikkas in here talking about killin Ny niggss. only to turn around and say “it’s just jokes man don’t take it so serious :whoa:“ lmao cappin asses

Naa... your region is a big ass L magnet. Been that way for a long time.

It's funny because y'all feel so important but y'all keep leaving your own state because it's not the way it used to be.

Y'all deserve every fukking joke. How are y'all so vocal and blunt, but can't take a a joke.

Y'all clowned everybody else so long, but can't admit the tables have turned.

Rub the sand out yo p*ssy and laugh.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Naa... your region is a big ass L magnet. Been that way for a long time.

It's funny because y'all feel so important but y'all keep leaving your own state because it's not the way it used to be.

Y'all deserve every fukking joke. How are y'all so vocal and blunt, but can't take a a joke.

Y'all clowned everybody else so long, but can't admit the tables have turned.

Rub the sand out yo p*ssy and laugh.
you were big mad in this thread fam. Could tell you had pent up anger :mjlol: nikka took jokes about cars and started talking nonsense about taking bytches and killing nikkas. Lmao woah there buddy.

. It’s okay though :therethere: cause THE SOOOIUUUTT GONN HAWWLLDD IT DAOOWNN!

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Some of y’all south nikkas sensitive as fukk. :laff: A thread about cars and you got nikkas getting in their feeling talking about killing NY nikkas :laff: compared to the 5 million threads cracking on NY yikes change y’all tampons. Imma let y’all cook doh :cook:

:popcorn3:
Thread is comedy..you really got bamas emotional enough to wish death and corona over them ugly ass whips..repped:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus

Nowhere did I see anybody talk violence...that's bugged out. I forgot that this is The Coli tho.