Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Crude

Superstar
Daps
The 2008 crash had brehs using their disposable income to pay for bills, since the cost of living skyrocketed down south.

Back in the early to mid 00's these southern dudes went overboard with those rims and doors. I'm not even pocket watching, but seeing all that disposable income that could have gone to buying land and businesses, went to some depreciating rims :martin:
I more so thought it had more to do with that generation of guys getting older and moving on from that and this new generation of kids being into other stuff.

Once you get to be a 40 year old man (which is still relatively young) you are the old guy still trying to be hip to these kids.

These new age kids ride in Camaros, Mustangs, Jeeps, 300s, Chargers, Challengers, and foreign whips. They are generally always stock. These kids are more into sneakers, dressing fly, and a social media presence just from what I observe.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
you can't just get the car, you gotta get the jacket too

m_5caf583bb3e917e47edc5bbd.jpg

and the jeans too :ufdup:

RMC-Red-Monkey-Co-Jeans-McDonalds-Embroidered-Pockets.jpg

the AF1

L-htuSYhthdyDbxina_CJ7Vftkwol02nklZdN0v1ZNYHlrrZlUDHfdGi3Ow8P0x3jC3aq61jWTuOhcq6-6KSQgAJDFyIYtLYbdTM9i1B30XiS0LU1XGsIuOcDJU3Jky5uyKCmrlkrCA

M'd out:whew:

This is considered "fashion" and be fresh in the south. :pachaha:

Go to the club in a 2001 outfit with the McDonalds logo, and bag some big booty thot :bryan:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I more so thought it had more to do with that generation of guys getting older and moving on from that and this new generation of kids being into other stuff.

Once you get to be a 40 year old man (which is still relatively young) you are the old guy still trying to be hip to these kids.

These new age kids ride in Camaros, Mustangs, Jeeps, 300s, Chargers, Challengers, and foreign whips. They are generally always stock. These kids are more into sneakers, dressing fly, and a social media presence just from what I observe.

It is a generational thing. Gen Z don't care about cars much at all. They too busy getting social media clout being comedians or thots. 20 years ago, when I went to ATL, cats were rolling on them 24 inch rims and 28s like nothing. ATL changed, though, and its mostly luxury whips and stunting in clubs.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
They own cars in New York , you dumb m’fer. How far did you make it in grade school. I have a car Lol - this coming from the south where a Dodge Charger or Ford F—150 pick up is considered a luxury vehicle. Y’all love copping those old throwaway police cars at the auction and blasting them with jolly rancher paint colors -
:deadrose:

For real :russ:

I'll cop one of those police cars, not to stunt, but to troll on cops themselves and go 150 on a major highway without getting pulled over. :pachaha: I would never own or drive a car like that in NY

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
This is considered "fashion" and be fresh in the south. :pachaha:

Go to the club in a 2001 outfit with the McDonalds logo, and bag some big booty thot :bryan:
baggin atlanta, houston, dallas, florida, carolinas etc... women with low fashion :hhh:

dressing like asap rocky, while you walk your gravel voiced puerto rican auntie who keeps calling you nikka, to the train station is where its at :banderas:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
baggin atlanta, houston, dallas, florida, carolinas etc... women with low fashion :hhh:

dressing like asap rocky, while you walk your gravel voiced puerto rican auntie who keeps calling you nikka, to the train station is where its at :banderas:

:bryan:

Just like how some southern brehs knock up chubby white women and praise their mixed race kids as "special" with "good hair". Or better yet, literally turn to Simps when "foreigns" be in ATL that 25% black.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
:bryan:

Just like how some southern brehs knock up chubby white women and praise their mixed race kids as "special" with "good hair". Or better yet, literally turn to Simps when "foreigns" be in ATL that 25% black.
:mjlol: foreigns and mixed race shyt coming from the "good hair mamis", "wavy lightskinned girls", "i no black papi" capitol?

you're only setting yourself up with this one