Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
nikkas was actually cool back then...

But you know what... They were real nikkas and either died or went to jail or got out of the game...

The rest of you fakkits took the reigns and hid out in pissy alleys gettin wet and buying train tokens because you were too fukking lazy to hustle.

Now look at you....

:scust:

This nikka here en fuego. :mjlol::dead:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
2b14352ba4a5ab712613db74d4b0d9a6.jpg
:russ: @ that Jay-Z thot pose

But :ufdup:with the double dutch. That used to be popular when i was growing up. If you had sisters or girl friends, more than likely you tried it. I did :yeshrug:

That Nas vid is funny. I remember posting that on another message board when the video first dropped. Damn, I'm getting old

But, explain this :mjlol:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
:russ: @ that Jay-Z thot pose

But :ufdup:with the double dutch. That used to be popular when i was growing up. If you had sisters or girl friends, more than likely you tried it. I did :yeshrug:

That Nas vid is funny. I remember posting that on another message board when the video first dropped. Damn, I'm getting old

But, explain this :mjlol:

.:mjlol::dead: I can't explain that shyt.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
nikkas was actually cool back then...

But you know what... They were real nikkas and either died or went to jail or got out of the game...

The rest of you fakkits took the reigns and hid out in pissy alleys gettin wet and buying train tokens because you were too fukking lazy to hustle.

Now look at you....

:scust:
I can't hate on NY in the 80's. Liked a lot of the rappers. Lots of unique style creative styles from rap to clothes. When them 90's hit :scust:

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
548260788284098ccb70a64c4091e795.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

:mjlol:

49f4933eacad68203107ecc5623147de.jpg

tenor.gif

Just curious :hubie:

I dunno why you hating, OP. THAT is what you call a show car. Dudes up here driving big black Escalades and Buicks thinking they the shyt, bytch please. That ain't topping pimp out Cadillacs with the candy paint and wood grain riding on slab.

Man, I listen to way too much classic southern hip-hop :mjlol:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
nyc cats moving down the i95 contributed to the foreign wave

old-school & muscle was still dominant

same way nikkas had to learn how to get they fits right & how to rock designer

for all the blind hate from out the loop nikkas i know for a fact the flyest nikkas down.south got family uptop that put them on & gave them education

& it's vice versa when city.slickers hit the country to stretch out/lay down some roots

y'all talking like your circle stagnant & tacky ha

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
They’re blowing money on custom scrap meet cars while most of the dudes that I know drive foreigns that you know DONT need the extras for attention . Their critical thinking skills must be subpar bc they talk about commuting to work on a train or bus as a negative. As if that’s not the purpose. They talk about subways like they can’t comprehend a city where it’s more convenient and cost effective not to drive everywhere in the city, while it’s a good thing to leave your car for weekend or out of state travel. There are such things as garages and stores within walking distance - we actually get in walking and exercise which is why we stay in shape. Driving and sitting everywhere eating fried, smothered or fricassed food - nah I’m good off that . Most cars stay parked for a reason bc New York, NJT system is vastly superior than anyplace else. Keep in mind, your dealing with dudes who have no public transpo in their rest stop towns, no concept of life in a major city where mass transit is a requirement. Imagine if every single person in nyc decides to drive, everywhere - it would be chaos . How are they clowning cities with reliable transportation when they have nowhere to go in their 10 miles of town. Common sense and critical thinking skills escape them - but I expect nothing else when their idea of a traffic jam is a deer in the highway or duck crossing a country unpaved gravel road. All those Sundrop sodas affected their brains.
tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
nyc cats moving down the i95 contributed to the foreign wave

old-school & muscle was still dominant

same way nikkas had to learn how to get they fits right & how to rock designer

for all the blind hate from out the loop nikkas i know for a fact the flyest nikkas down.south got family uptop that put them on & gave them education

& it's vice versa when city.slickers hit the country to stretch out/lay down some roots

y'all talking like your circle stagnant & tacky ha

Reality my home skillet. The funny talking nikkas from the Tri-State did introduce weird fashion , but for the most part, it was the media that amped it up.

Now that the internet has connected everybody all over the world, there is no more propaganda. Soul is in heart. Soul originated from the South. NY had it for a little bit, carried it through Harlem and so forth... but it always laid fat and happy in the Delta... the chitlin circuit. Mardi Gras... Ya feel me..?

The problem is, people like to claim like they originated shyt and they didn't...Hip Hop is all NYC, but those boom bap days are over my man.

Technology is bedded in the West in Silicone Valley. Black business is thriving in Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Charlotte... NOT NYC... So.. before ya'll nikkas sit there and try to look down your nose like it's 1989... go outside and look at reality.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
big rims are still decently common in my neck of the woods but not to near the extent they were in the 2000's, the foreign wave of cars tapered down big rim culture but that shyt will never die off completely in the dirty.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Reality my home skillet. The funny talking nikkas from the Tri-State did introduce weird fashion , but for the most part, it was the media that amped it up.

Now that the internet has connected everybody all over the world, there is no more propaganda. Soul is in heart. Soul originated from the South. NY had it for a little bit, carried it through Harlem and so forth... but it always laid fat and happy in the Delta... the chitlin circuit. Mardi Gras... Ya feel me..?

The problem is, people like to claim like they originated shyt and they didn't...Hip Hop is all NYC, but those boom bap days are over my man.

Technology is bedded in the West in Silicone Valley. Black business is thriving in Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Charlotte... NOT NYC... So.. before ya'll nikkas sit there and try to look down your nose like it's 1989... go outside and look at reality.
as i said every location has their piece to contribute

it's a fact fashion/style is ahead of the clock up here

the fashion/style industry stateside is here in thee.city

whether it's about flagship exclusive drops or the fact that all the young black folk about getting fly & designing at some point all come here to put in pain no matter where they are from

same way i wouldn't argue with no southern nikka about how serious they take certain aspects of culture like football or bbq when it comes to getting flee nobody can say anything to us

getting fly is our sport that #1 spot is a birthright that's a fendi til the world stop spinning b

ha

just dap this post & chill out my g

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
as i said every location has their piece to contribute

it's a fact fashion/style is ahead of the clock up here

the fashion/style industry stateside is here in thee.city

whether it's about flagship exclusive drops or the fact that all the young black folk about getting fly & designing at some point all come here to put in pain no matter where they are from

same way i wouldn't argue with no southern nikka about how serious they take certain aspects of culture like football or bbq when it comes to getting flee nobody can say anything to us

getting fly is our sport that #1 spot is a birthright that's a fendi til the world stop spinning b

ha

just dap this post & chill out my g

Chillin.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
No they wouldnt. They might laugh but they won't fukk with another dudes whip. NY has their own car scene and in my opinion it's the best I've seen. All original. Cali cats car culture was influenced by Mexicans and later Asians. Texas and the South is pretty much leftovers from everyone.

NY 80's and 90's car scene>>>>>>than everyone else's put together
96bf60cd7acab28786b3e11a706c6157--alpo-martinez-the-gangster.jpg

75b5c378f0fae5c3da7fa3272081ede6--harlem-s.jpg

f7a5788f28d0b4c972467475ecd7c5f2.jpg

C_3xK6_XoAE3JLQ.jpg
DSLhncTVwAENn3l.jpg

e25d37c6a6d1727dbf0c26f53a627330.jpg
get money nikkas still keep v's in the tuck

when it's time to pop out for a event you see the toys

see nikkas in the city in traffic in something 6figures on the price tag

& it's always tasteful paint bodywork rims interior

what you think about boogie & them highbridge nikkas with the tron lambo trucks ha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I can’t speak for other southern state niccas.

But down here in N.C.

I believe we off that as I ain’t seen cars like that in a minute. And the Mecca of all our black events been CIAA and my school’s homecoming aka GHOE.

If you don’t see that shyt like that around those times..... then that trend is DEAD:russ: