Ya'll notice how the #Inherently movement has "certain" posters on edge?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@Napoleon
I'm sure other developed countries back then were bombing churches and terrorizing their own citizens as they engaged in peaceful protest right? :mjpls:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Mase.gif

Y'all wild

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:sas1:

give them enough rope and they will hang themselves...

...and then they'll take the rest of the rope and try to hang the nearest Black person.

:sas2: #inherently
"Give him a mile, he'll take a yard, give him a yard and he'll burn a cross in it everytime"

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Why isn't this in the race track yet?

This is pure d racism if I've ever seen it.

*reported*

Mods! MOOODDDDSSS!!!

I demand to know why this isn't in the race track, I want to know here. And I want to know now @cook @Brooklynzson

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Nah fukk that. I'm snitch buttoning all you fukkers

I have no tolerance for cism any where :pacspit:

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
Nah fukk that. I'm snitch buttoning all you fukkers

I have no tolerance for cism any where :pacspit:

you're a twat. and not for 'snitching' because this is where the thread belongs. why do you want recognition for it? while i don't personally agree with everything that was posted in this thread, i can tell you that this is not 'pure racism'. you's a fukking hater and a tattle-tale, breh.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Real racism - is what happened in the 1960's. You probably grew up with a nice education, house to live in, and meals at every table. You probably never had to run down the street because a white mob of people were hunting you. You never experience this...I'm not even asking, I'm telling you. Due to this you have no reason to suggest any sort of extreme or scathing commentary. When the oil needs to be changed in your car, do you replace the whole engine or do you get an oil change. You do what's required, but don't go overboard with it. That's no moderation that's problem solving with the applicable response.

White privilege above Bruhs. The white luxury of burying their heads in the sand & pretending everything's ok. It's like the child that doesn't want to hear what his friend or sibling is saying anymore by covering their ears & singing: la di da di daa I can't hear you. Take note of these tactics Bruhs.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
you're a twat. and not for 'snitching' because this is where the thread belongs. why do you want recognition for it? while i don't personally agree with everything that was posted in this thread, i can tell you that this is not 'pure racism'. you's a fukking hater and a tattle-tale, breh.

*reported*

:bronumad: