Ya'll notice how the #Inherently movement has "certain" posters on edge?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You're exposing yourself here. This is lame. I got my foot on your neck so now you wanna do some "you mad" shyt. If this was truly important to you you would be handling this discussion with more class than that. But your in it for the rush of coli forum celebrity.

I probably wouldn't give a shyt if if you are the coli Hebrews weren't involved. It's just my personality to call out hypocrites like y'all.

The Hebrews are anti-White yet use White hate speech on their own people.
You claim Whites are evil but are close friends with them and that Blacks shouldn't chill together yet was chilling on tinychat the other night?

I don't have a reputation I'm trying to uphold or keep up, there's nothing hidden that needs to be exposed, otherwise you wouldn't be running with the tired "but but but you got white friends how can white folks be evil" narrative. I revealed that and expounded on it in context, thus "exposing" myself, something I didn't have to mention as it certainly didn't earn me any extra cool points around here.

continue to call "hypocrites" out, while the "hypocrites" call out the system of white supremacy, something you can't be bothered to do while verifying the authenticity of actual Black people instead of focusing on...WHITES.

but keep cooking, someone appreciates it hopefully, they know your heart is in the right place.

:sas1:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
ShaneTheRogue is :cape:for white folks once again. :whoa: He's NOT white though...

How am I caping for White folks dumbass? And I see that coward @Matt504 dapped this illogical nonsense.

I'm the one who pointed out how Blacks are still facing racism in the present day while you and your team are dissing my people and attention whoring.

Post your pick on the coli before you question someone's race fukkboy.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Time for you to do the same.

download.jpg

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
How am I caping for White folks dumbass? And I see that coward @Matt504 dapped this illogical nonsense.

I'm the one who pointed out how Blacks are still facing racism in the present day while you and your team are dissing my people and attention whoring.

you're too focused on daps, focus on eliminating the system of white supremacy.

after you've caught all of the wild hypocrites like Pokémon of course.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I don't have a reputation I'm trying to uphold or keep up, there's nothing hidden that needs to be exposed, otherwise you wouldn't be running with the tired "but but but you got white friends how can white folks be evil" narrative. I revealed that and expounded on it in context, thus "exposing" myself, something I didn't have to mention as it certainly didn't earn me any extra cool points around here.

continue to call "hypocrites" out, while the "hypocrites" call out the system of white supremacy, something you can't be bothered to do while verifying the authenticity of actual Black people instead of focusing on...WHITES.

but keep cooking, someone appreciates it hopefully, they know your heart is in the right place.

Stop lying.

"but but but you got white friends how can white folks be evil" narrative.

This was never my "narrative" My narrative was if you think Whites are so bad why are you close friends with them?

Stop trying to spin what I said to make yourself look good. That was my argument against you since i first confronted you. And you been ducking and dodging my question ever since.

something I didn't have to mention as it certainly didn't earn me any extra cool points around here.

If anyone knows you for anything around here for something other than #inherently i'd be surprised.

continue to call "hypocrites" out, while the "hypocrites" call out the system of white supremacy, something you can't be bothered to do while verifying the authenticity of actual Black people instead of focusing on...WHITES[/QUOTE

Please I've been calling out White supremacy before you even joined the site. And i did it intelligently and truthfully with no gimmicks.

And your verifying real Blacks line is more appropriate for @LionofJudah.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop lying.

This was never my "narrative" My narrative was if you think Whites are so bad why are you close friends with them?

Stop trying to spin what I said to make yourself look good. That was my argument against you since i first confronted you. And you been ducking and dodging my question ever since.

If anyone knows you for anything around here for something other than #inherently i'd be surprised.

:patrice:Where's that pic to verify your race at breh?