Ya'll notice how the #Inherently movement has "certain" posters on edge?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
looks like I'm gonna have to be patrolling this thread then

*sets up chair. Takes out Thermos*

No racism on this board here. Ever :birdman:

I can't tolerate racism. Especially racism as foul and devilish as this

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
A fukked up thought just occurred to me...

It was White people created the concept of Race and its various Classifications on how it affects aptitude, intelligence etc...

This was the justification for all their crimes towards blacks

But as soon as it doesn't benefit them anymore NOW they want to be all "There is no race but the Human Race."

They are so fearful of retribution that they are willing to drown in their own ocean of hypocrisy if it means they can't be the object of our anger.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A fukked up thought just occurred to me...

It was White people created the concept of Race and its various Classifications on how it affects aptitude, intelligence etc...

This was the justification for all their crimes towards blacks

But as soon as it doesn't benefit them anymore NOW they want to be all "There is no race but the Human Race."

They are so fearful of retribution that they are willing to drown in their own ocean of hypocrisy if it means they can't be the object of our anger.

olds news breh, it was there justification for the subjugation and genocides of all colored people around the world. You know what the original title of Charles Darwin's book "On the Origin of Species" ,on evolution was?

" On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favored Race in the Struggle for Life "

The Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life. In such influential and momentous writings Darwin applied his evolutionary idea of natural selection not only to animal development but also to the development of human “races.” He saw natural selection at work in the killing of indigenous peoples of Australia by the British, wrote here of blacks (some of the “savage races”) being a category close to gorillas, and spoke against social programs for the poor and “weak” because such programs permitted the least desirable people to survive

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
olds news breh, it was there justification for the subjugation and genocides of all colored people around the world. You know what the original title of Charles Darwin's book "On the Origin of Species" ,on evolution was?

" On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favored Race in the Struggle for Life "

I never knew that was the full title...wow

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I was on Tinychat last night with about 20 other Coli members..

tinychat.com/clubanti

:mjlol:

I almost forgot..... I thought you said Blacks should only come together to do something productive? What were y'all doing that was so productive in tinychat the other day?:patrice:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I almost forgot..... I thought you said Blacks should only come together to do something productive? What were y'all doing that was so productive in tinychat the other day?:patrice:

chatting.

:manny:

and here's where I got the idea from in case you're interested in hearing it explained in its appropriate context.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
IT's not lazy...... you don't understand the human mind. Entire wars have gained support on the back of slogans and ideas. Fourtune 100 companies have went from start up to powerhouse due to slogans and catchphrases. It's not like each of these posters haven't created threads and spoke on the 1000 current issues.
You say why aren't we talking about problems modern blacks face... I say we still face the same problems in a different way.
The evilness hasn't changed or lessened. It's like energy, never lost... just transferred. traded segregation for integration/disenfranchisement. traded slavery for something way more productive.... profiting from sports, music, labor... and the private prison industry. traded Public hangings-- for unethical drug laws, forced to live in ghettos with low resources that produced us killing ourselves just as much... or more. traded racist cartoons and mass raping or our women for the shutting out of our men in most of the business world, stigmas, random murders of our boys, stop/frisk, media agendas, welfare-destroying our families......

how else do you describe 600+ years of spreading evil? and the world being more evil for exactly 6K-7K years... around the time they started to spread?

#inherently and we can't forget the past events when they haven't let up yet. They simply make it harder for the masses to see it....

1. This #inherently thing isn't going to persuade anyone who doesn't already believe Whites are evil.
2. This "movement" has no traction outside of the coli.
3. Even if you do convince people that Whites are inherently evil what then? What's the endgame? Other than reps and daps of course.
4. If y'all are so passionate why don't you have a social media presence?
5. Some of the most vocal members of this "movement" have been people who use terms like "******" more than most Whites.
6. If you keep shutting down all resistance as cacs/c00ns it makes y'all look irrational.

True or False?

How do you and @cole phelps feel about your boy @Matt504 having great White friends smiling in their face and accepting their advice and kindness yet genuinely(probably not) believes they're evil? How do you feel about the coli Hebrew Taskforce calling they're own people "simple ******s?" These are the people your squad consists of.

Despite what some people on here might feel about me... I don't respond to emotional appeals very well. If you want to convince me that this "movement" is legit then y'all need to stick to the facts and just the facts.

Tagging a news article of a random White person doing something awful, especially something that has nothing to do with race, with #inherently is remedial.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
1. This #inherently thing isn't going to persuade anyone who doesn't already believe Whites are evil.
2. This "movement" has no traction outside of the coli.
3. Even if you do convince people that Whites are inherently evil what then? What's the endgame? Other than reps and daps of course.
4. If y'all are so passionate why don't you have a social media presence?
5. Some of the most vocal members of this "movement" have been people who use terms like "******" more than most Whites.
6. If you keep shutting down all resistance as cacs/c00ns it makes y'all look irrational.

True or False?

How do you and @cole phelps feel about your boy @Matt504 having great White friends smiling in their face and accepting their advice and kindness yet genuinely(probably not) believes they're evil? How do you feel about the coli Hebrew Taskforce calling they're own people "simple ******s?" These are the people your squad consists of.

Despite what some people on here might feel about me... I don't respond to emotional appeals very well. If you want to convince me that this "movement" is legit then y'all need to stick to the facts and just the facts.

Tagging a news article of a random White person doing something awful, especially something that has nothing to do with race, with #inherently is remedial.

if it's remedial for us to tag things #inherently, let those of us who do it continue to expose ourselves as being "remedial."

shouldn't bother you one bit, unless of course you're on edge.

:sas1:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
chatting.

and here's where I got the idea from in case you're interested in hearing it explained in its appropriate context.

I'll ask again. What were y'all doing that was so constructive? Why are you so reluctant to practice what you preach? Why is it every time you get caught being a hypocrite you post that Manny smiley?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I'll ask again. What were y'all doing that was so constructive? Why are you so reluctant to practice what you preach? Why is it every time you get caught being a hypocrite you post that Manny smiley?

I don't mind being called a hypocrite, I'm not out to be anyones savior, leader, or spirit guide. Anyone who disagrees with me is 100% free to do so and it doesn't bother me one bit.

next time we have a tiny chat session, you're more than welcome to come and have a listen to what we discuss, and if it's nothing of constructive value, THEN you'll have room to accuse me of being reluctant to practice what I preach.

clubanti - Tinychat

:sas2:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
if it's remedial for us to tag things #inherently, let those of us who do it continue to expose ourselves as being "remedial."

shouldn't bother you one bit, unless of course you're on edge.

:sas1:

You're exposing yourself here. This is lame. I got my foot on your neck so now you wanna do some "you mad" shyt. If this was truly important to you you would be handling this discussion with more class than that. But your in it for the rush of coli forum celebrity.

I probably wouldn't give a shyt if if you are the coli Hebrews weren't involved. It's just my personality to call out hypocrites like y'all.

The Hebrews are anti-White yet use White hate speech on their own people.
You claim Whites are evil but are close friends with them and that Blacks shouldn't chill together yet was chilling on tinychat the other night?

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I don't mind being called a hypocrite, I'm not out to be anyones savior, leader, or spirit guide. Anyone who disagrees with me is 100% free to do so and it doesn't bother me one bit.

next time we have a tiny chat session, you're more than welcome to come and have a listen to what we discuss, and if it's nothing of constructive value, THEN you'll have room to accuse me of being reluctant to practice what I preach.

clubanti - Tinychat

:sas2:

Tag me next time y'all chat then. If I'm not at school or work I'll be there.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're exposing yourself here. This is lame. I got my foot on your neck so now you wanna do some "you mad" shyt. If this was truly important to you you would be handling this discussion with more class than that. But your in it for the rush of coli forum celebrity.

I probably wouldn't give a shyt if if you are the coli Hebrews weren't involved. It's just my personality to call out hypocrites like y'all.

The Hebrews are anti-White yet use White hate speech on their own people.
You claim Whites are evil but are close friends with them and that Blacks shouldn't chill together yet was chilling on tinychat the other night?

ShaneTheRogue is :cape:for white folks once again. :whoa: He's NOT white though...