Ya'll notice how the #Inherently movement has "certain" posters on edge?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what being pro-Black on the coli apparently looks like.:smh:

@cook @Brooklynzson How much longer is this guy going to call people "******" and similar racial epitaphs until his username gets that strike-through?

Non-Whites suffering in the name of Christ eh? Yet some people on the coli will tell you not being Christian is "Whiteboy shyt"

And this is my main issue with this movement-in-name-only. This is lazy, lazy, lazy. Instead of intelligently and expertly dismantling institutionalized racism and calling out White supremacy, we're just going to use a little hashtag? How simple minded can you be?

You didn't think to counter his point by using the many examples of modern racism Blacks face? Not one word about how Blacks are sentenced longer and harsher for the same crimes Whites commit? Or at least a comment on for-profit prisons/The war on Drugs? No comment on how the percentage of Whites who get into to college without the proper credentials is higher than Blacks, yet the narrative is that Blacks get into college simply because we're Black. No comment on how roles for Blacks in showbiz are limited because "Black heroes bomb/don't draw" No comment on how George Zimmerman is treated like a hero for killing an innocent Black teenager? No comment on how even a few NYPD officers have admitted to stopandfrisk being a largely racist practice or police brutality against Blacks in general? No comment about White people threatening to never vote for another Black president again because Obama hasn't turned America into a utopia in less than 8 years?

You didn't think to mention any of that? But no you thought use a hashtag though.:shaq2: Pathetic.

:stopitslime: You know damn well they didn't. I checked twitter and there was like 3 relevant tweets since December for this #inherently thing. Searching tumblr came up with nothing. This isn't a legitimate movement until it leaves the coli. The problem is folks talk a big game around here but at the end of the week they're not about that life.

The first page or so of this thread I was getting kind of excited. People were flipping this #inherently thing into a positive things for Blacks. Something we can use to illustrate the White-washing of history and discredit the myth of White superiority. But as this thread went on and on it became clear that this was another false hope thread. No one said "at this time everyone with twitter tweet this" or "on this day everyone with facebook post this" or "everyone who lives in this city we're going to march Mother's day"

:facepalm:

Pretty much. Simply saying White people are the devil with a fukking 'inherently' hashtag on the end isn't going to change anything. Y'all know how a lot of Whites are....they'll just walk around with shirts that say "inherently" on it or something. I can picture a skinny White hipster with ironic facial hair rocking one now.

Face it. This "movement" is total bullshyt. It was started by a bunch of "I wanna fit in" -ass losers like @Matt504 as a scheme to get daps and reps. This fukk said he has great White friends but wants to start a movement about how evil they are. Talk about playing both sides. Fraud ass.

@Napoleon is suppose to be this super logical atheist rational thinker, but now apparently believes in a mystical concept such as "inherent evil?" He obviously created this thread because it was guaranteed to go "plat"

@LionofJudah and his ilk are accusing anybody who doesn't fall in line with his cognitive dissonance of being a Whiteboy or a c00n, yet has never ever as long as I been a member of this forum so much as attempted to rationally explain nor defend his views on anything.

In closing, I'm down for a pro-Black social media campaign but the dudes who appear to be leading the "#inherently movement" are mostly frauds and/or fools, If you're going to spam the forum with this stuff at least have something come out of it.

Stop tagging me devil. There's no need for me to break things down most of the time because you simpletons wouldn't understand either way. For you to keep my name in your mouth constantly shows that something I'm saying is getting under your skin. And you pretend to be Black, fukk outta here.

y@s

Pro
Daps
rjvcnRG.gif

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Cant believe some posters are in this thread posting those type of pictures just to get your point across. At least have some respect for the victims/families who had to go through that.

and no, no matter how you try to sway it, posting that amongst each other is stupid and disrespectful.

Those pictures are important. They're used to remind black people who our enemy is. Too many black people believe that white brutality against African people was some rare occurrence vs a way of life. White mobs in New York burned a fukking black orphanage to the ground during the draft riots.

There's not enough people reminding black folks about the atrocities done to African people not just in the US, but all over the world.

In the words of Malcolm X, 100 million slaves were stolen from Africa, but only 20 million made the voyage during the trans Atlantic slave trade. What happened to the other 80 million :to:???

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And this is my main issue with this movement-in-name-only. This is lazy, lazy, lazy. Instead of intelligently and expertly dismantling institutionalized racism and calling out White supremacy, we're just going to use a little hashtag? How simple minded can you be?

You didn't think to counter his point by using the many examples of modern racism Blacks face? Not one word about how Blacks are sentenced longer and harsher for the same crimes Whites commit? Or at least a comment on for-profit prisons/The war on Drugs? No comment on how the percentage of Whites who get into to college without the proper credentials is higher than Blacks, yet the narrative is that Blacks get into college simply because we're Black. No comment on how roles for Blacks in showbiz are limited because "Black heroes bomb/don't draw" No comment on how George Zimmerman is treated like a hero for killing an innocent Black teenager? No comment on how even a few NYPD officers have admitted to stopandfrisk being a largely racist practice or police brutality against Blacks in general? No comment about White people threatening to never vote for another Black president again because Obama hasn't turned America into a utopia in less than 8 years?
IT's not lazy...... you don't understand the human mind. Entire wars have gained support on the back of slogans and ideas. Fourtune 100 companies have went from start up to powerhouse due to slogans and catchphrases. It's not like each of these posters haven't created threads and spoke on the 1000 current issues.

You say why aren't we talking about problems modern blacks face..
. I say we still face the same problems in a different way.

The evilness hasn't changed or lessened. It's like energy, never lost... just transferred.
traded segregation for integration/disenfranchisement. traded slavery for something way more productive.... profiting from sports, music, labor... and the private prison industry. traded Public hangings-- for unethical drug laws, forced to live in ghettos with low resources that produced us killing ourselves just as much... or more. traded racist cartoons and mass raping or our women for the shutting out of our men in most of the business world, stigmas, random murders of our boys, stop/frisk, media agendas, welfare-destroying our families......

how else do you describe 600+ years of spreading evil? and the world being more evil for exactly 6K-7K years... around the time they started to spread?

#inherently and we can't forget the past events when they haven't let up yet. They simply make it harder for the masses to see it....

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Cant believe some posters are in this thread posting those type of pictures just to get your point across. At least have some respect for the victims/families who had to go through that.

we do have respect for the victims/families, if the pictures are so sensitive, maybe the people taking them should have taken that into consideration before taking them.

those pictures and others like them will continue to be posted.

:manny:

Or maybe they shouldn't have been grinning from ear to ear and posing next to the body of another human being who they just murdered for the fukk of it.