Ya'll notice how the #Inherently movement has "certain" posters on edge?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I doubt the people who took the pictures post here. I'll say this and be out, posters like you do not care about black people. You only hate white people, I'd honestly bet real money that you talk about white people more than your own race. You say 'Black Excellence", but keep the white mans dikk in your mouth, where's the black excellence in that? Please inform me. You're really like a child begging for their parents attention 99% of the time on here.

" Please white people , look at what you did to us." - "Why can't you accept what you did to us" - " Look, here's some pictures, look , look!!"

If white people are inherently evil, why waste your time on them? By your own saying they are evil by default, there is "no" changing them. Can you talk a grown man that was born blind into seeing? I doubt it. So you know they are this way and will never change. So that leads me to believe that you really love focusing on them. How the fukk are you silly posters focusing more time on what they are doing instead of our kids being killed in the streets?. If you really so called grew up in the 'hood', you'd be more focused on helping us out and giving back.

But yall go ahead. Have fun with starting a movement about white people, while our kids are out here dying or focusing on the wrong things.

I'm not trying to convince white people of anything, that's where you're mistaken. My posts are generally directed towards non-whites, unless I'm in "the booth" section. Offline, I'm very focused on minority children and I actively work with them, something I've mentioned time and time again in the past, and I've condemned entertainment and media that negatively influences them. I never set out to create an #inherently movement, it's just a word I'd post in threads that details atrocities whites commit around the world.

:manny:

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

not my words but I certainly agree.

like Black rappers who make destructive music say, "it's just entertainment"

:troll:

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
@MostInfamous why should anyone take responsibility, though? My sentiments are not the same as Matt's or a lot of other posters, but we are still all talking about the same subject. #inherently is just a question, not some dogmatic practice. You can't control what other people do with a meme.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
i'm reading it now :banderas:. i want to know who did that shyt.

Found it, and it's surprisingly massive. What's unsurprising though is that it's filled with white tears and the same old shyt they always spew when threatened.

Plus it's hard to get offended when most of them look like this.

1397623737530.jpg

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I'm not trying to convince white people of anything, that's where you're mistaken. My posts are generally directed towards non-whites, unless I'm in "the booth" section. Offline, I'm very focused on minority children and I actively work with them, something I've mentioned time and time again in the past, and I've condemned entertainment and media that negatively influences them. I never set out to create an #inherently movement, it's just a word I'd post in threads that detail atrocities whites commit around the world.

:manny:

You know what breh, I'm going to take back what I said. I think we both want the samethings just going about it differently. I support everyone who wants to see us succeed. my only 'grip', is I don't like seeing yall focusing so much on them.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You know what breh, I'm going to take back what I said. I think we both want the samethings just going about it differently. I support everyone who wants to see us succeed. my only 'grip', is I don't like seeing yall focusing so much on them.

I understand how you feel and as we continue to have these discussions, we will hold the mirror up to ourselves as well because there's a lot we can do right now to improve our condition, one of the things I've suggested is that Black people should avoid each other unless they're coming together to do something constructive.

here's where I got the idea from, and I've been living by it.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
Found it, and it's surprisingly massive. What's unsurprising though is that it's filled with white tears and the same old shyt they always spew when threatened.

I don't know if I fukked up or something but I keep getting a 404. is it deleted now?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
@MostInfamous why should anyone take responsibility, though? My sentiments are not the same as Matt's or a lot of other posters, but we are still all talking about the same subject. #inherently is just a question, not some dogmatic practice. You can't control what other people do with a meme.

It was started here, by the same group of posters, anybody who questions it is negged and labeled a "c00n", with the addition of Tariq's c00n Train video. You are absolutely responsible if you remained silent and dapped posts and laughed at the predictable jokes and let it go. You want to wash your hands of it? I don't care, but we'll see where it gets you.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
It was started here, by the same group of posters, anybody who questions it is negged and labeled a "c00n", with the addition of Tariq's c00n Train video. You want to wash your hands of it? I don't care, but we'll see where it gets you.

Well, I haven't said anything insane or facetious besides the thread about running over a white person. but i was trolling and i only ran them over in gta :pachaha:

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
I don't know if I fukked up or something but I keep getting a 404. is it deleted now?

Yeah. Threads that either get too big or reported enough gets deleted.
And I think some boards on that site automatically get archived to other sites, but I've yet to find one that actually archive's b's threads.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It was started here, by the same group of posters, anybody who questions it is negged and labeled a "c00n", with the addition of Tariq's c00n Train video. You are absolutely responsible if you remained silent and dapped posts and laughed at the predictable jokes and let it go. You want to wash your hands of it? I don't care, but we'll see where it gets you.

should I be sent to Guantanamo bay for using the word "irresponsibly"?

:lupe: