Yall nikkas still rock jordans?

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The question is whether anyone cop a fresh pair and actually hoop in them?:troll:

They are basketball sneakers right?

:heh:These retro's aint made for hooping u better off hooping in sum penny loafers. I still ball in my original 12's they was built for it back in the day

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Nothing wrong with having a few pairs of classic J's...1s,3s,4s,11s,13s im talking i dont give a damn about most of the others...

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Never have and never will. I dress to look good, but also to express myself creatively. Ruins the point if I look just like everyone else.
Bunch of nikkas walking around with the same damn Jordans looking like clones. Half of them can't even rock them fashionably either. Expecting the shoes to just magically give them swagger :russ:

Thats the reason I never was too crazy about Js. In high school, the Monday after whatever hot release dropped, everybody would show up with the same shoe on. I couldnt understand it. lol I just dont like looking like the next man. Real style is individuality. If I'm gonna rock some fly shyt, let it be some exclusive shyt, that most people dont have or even seen. That's dope to me.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Thats the reason I never was too crazy about Js. In high school, the Monday after whatever hot release dropped, everybody would show up with the same shoe on. I couldnt understand it. lol I just dont like looking like the next man. Real style is individuality. If I'm gonna rock some fly shyt, let it be some exclusive shyt, that most people dont have or even seen. That's dope to me.

But if its sold off the rack how exclusive could it truly be? A pair of shoes alone isn't going to make you look like everyone else.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

I agree 100%

limited-edt-chamber-android-homme-00.jpg

limited-edt-vault-android-homme-01-570x380.jpg

Only 72 of each were made :sadbron:

Japan only too :sadbron:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
But if its sold off the rack how exclusive could it truly be? A pair of shoes alone isn't going to make you look like everyone else.

Yea, if I go to Macys or Footlocker, there's a good chance I might see a few cats wearing what I bought. That's why I dont dont really shop there. I never liked seeing dudes with the same exact shyt I got on. Jeans - cool. Kicks - nah. When the Grant Hills dropped - EVERYBODY in my city had them joints. lol I hated that.

That was when I was a kid though. As a man though, it's easier, you can gets suits tailored, find boutiqes, different websites, travel to different cities to get fly shyt that you wont have at home. I admire real sneakerheads though, bc they gonna find some shyt that nobody else got.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yea, if I go to Macys or Footlocker, there's a good chance I might see a few cats wearing what I bought. That's why I dont dont really shop there. I never liked seeing dudes with the same exact shyt I got on. Jeans - cool. Kicks - nah. When the Grant Hills dropped - EVERYBODY in my city had them joints. lol I hated that.

That was when I was a kid though. As a man though, it's easier, you can gets suits tailored, find boutiqes, different websites, travel to different cities to get fly shyt that you wont have at home. I admire real sneakerheads though, bc they gonna find some shyt that nobody else got.

I see your point. My perspective is as you get older you the "uniform" people associates with Jordans isn't the same. I walk into my barber shop and 7 dudes may have them on including myself. Some where them in similar ways and and some don't.

The individuality of it isn't as hard or as big of a deal as some people want to make it.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I'll cop em if I find a pair that I like but the brand really has nothin to do wit it, I bought a pair a few weeks ago just because I liked the black and white pattern, didn't even know they were J's when I picked em up and I still don't know what number they are