Yall nikkas still rock jordans?

Daps
Yup. I like J's and used to be really into them in highschool. These days I only cop my favs or anything that catches my eye.

Sure theres always better things to spend money on but that can be said about a lot of things

:manny:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Never have and never will. I dress to look good, but also to express myself creatively. Ruins the point if I look just like everyone else.

Bunch of nikkas walking around with the same damn Jordans looking like clones. Half of them can't even rock them fashionably either. Expecting the shoes to just magically give them swagger :russ:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Never have and never will. I dress to look good, but also to express myself creatively. Ruins the point if I look just like everyone else.

Bunch of nikkas walking around with the same damn Jordans looking like clones. Half of them can't even rock them fashionably either. Expecting the shoes to just magically give them swagger :russ:

:rudy: you forget what u just posted in the mens thread you need to chill.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:rudy: you forget what u just posted in the mens thread you need to chill.

??? I post one outfit with a cardigan and you assume I'm one of the clones I speak of? If you only knew how many unique sneakers, shirts and fitteds I have that you'll never see anyone else wearing. By the DOZENS in regards to each lol.

But seriously, what I say isn't true? Not saying people can't rock Jordans fashionably or because they genuinely love them...there's plenty of that, but a lot of people are clones and followers. They don't dress out of genuine love or fashion or being themselves. They just want to wear what person A B C D E F and G wear.

A bunch of nikkas walking around in their bred 11s thinking they look cool when you really just look like the nikka I saw 10 minutes ago :manny:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
??? I post one outfit with a cardigan and you assume I'm one of the clones I speak of? If you only knew how many unique sneakers, shirts and fitteds I have that you'll never see anyone else wearing. By the DOZENS in regards to each lol.

But seriously, what I say isn't true? Not saying people can't rock Jordans fashionably or because they genuinely love them...there's plenty of that, but a lot of people are clones and followers. They don't dress out of genuine love or fashion or being themselves. They just want to wear what person A B C D E F and G wear.

A bunch of nikkas walking around in their bred 11s thinking they look cool when you really just look like the nikka I saw 10 minutes ago :manny:

That outfit was dumb ass shyt doe .

Post more since you're confident we do have a show room.

Go in there and look how folks rocking their stuff.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Soon as I get my 501's and 514's I send them to
april for alterations so the back of my jeans
never hit the ground,send them to the cleaners to be
heavy starched,bust open a fresh 3 pack of polo tees,
crisp pair of cements and slash on some creed........no matter the location
or event women give me the same ( that nikka man bidness)
look.

a0yqua.jpg

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Most people who rock Jordans aren't sneaker heads...it's akin to people calling themselves hip hop heads when they're music knowledge doesn't extend past the Top 40. It's like people dont buy Jordans because they think they're fly but, because other people think they are. No individuality. Almost as bad as everybody wearing Air ones 10 years ago.

I think the Nike Flight 89's are tough. I got them in 3 diff colorways. $70-$90 a piece. Look at them jawns :noah:

nike-air-flight-89-stealth-neptune-blue-action-green-3.jpg

I would make an exception for these Brons :patrice: Every Black man in America fukkin wears a size 10...them shyts were sold out everywhere :pacspit:

nike-lebron-x-prism-2.jpg

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
That outfit was dumb ass shyt doe .

Post more since you're confident we do have a show room.

Go in there and look how folks rocking their stuff.

Maybe to you, but if I like what I wear and how I rock it, why should I care what you or anyone else thinks?

I genuinely don't on any level, which is also why I have no interest in looking through any show room threads. What people think of their fashion is completely irrelevant to me unless I agree or share similar tastes.

Considering your offended reaction to what I've said, I can tell you care, but you're not being real if you don't think a large bulk of Jordan fanboys aren't just in it to look like everyone else, to fit in, and to validate themselves through the purchase of expensive, limited edition sneakers.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Most people who rock Jordans aren't sneaker heads...it's akin to people calling themselves hip hop heads when they're music knowledge doesn't extend past the Top 40. It's like people dont buy Jordans because they think they're fly but, because other people think they are. No individuality. Almost as bad as everybody wearing Air ones 10 years ago.

I think the Nike Flight 89's are tough. I got them in 3 diff colorways. $70-$90 a piece. Look at them jawns :noah:

nike-air-flight-89-stealth-neptune-blue-action-green-3.jpg

I would make an exception for these Brons :patrice: Every Black man in America fukkin wears a size 10...them shyts were sold out everywhere :pacspit:

nike-lebron-x-prism-2.jpg

Both of those kicks you posted are sick as fukk, but I quoted you specifically to say how on point you are with the bolded.

I personally think most Lebron X's are ugly most of the time, and much prefer the 9's though. This color scheme, those cork ones, and the all star game ones I've seen are dope.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The funny shyt is if MJ was selling HS diplomas or g.e.d's you wouldn't see that much of a crowd...trust me. Put all that energy into buying a damn shoe but won't put the amount of energy to get an education, start a career. ******s i tell ya.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

Only ******s.

:rudy: its more asians and other different ethnic races camping out for shoes from my experience, the one time I did somewhat camp 2 cac 50+ ladies and a asian dude were tje first 3 people on line.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:rudy: its more asians and other different ethnic races camping out for shoes from my experience, the one time I did somewhat camp 2 cac 50+ ladies and a asian dude were tje first 3 people on line.
******s are violent. Check this shyt out!! All the precious white people are running for safty while the monkeys are enjoying the shyt.

Last edited by a moderator: