Yall nikkas still rock jordans?

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I spazzed out on the 14s in HS. Still got a pair that I rock like twice a year now.

jordans-14-retro-black-red.jpg

:obama:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, my highschool collection is all boxed in the closet in the back. At 29, certain things are so trivial and you look back and wonder :why:

But, when those retro 3s come back out..first day cop:troll:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Ive had one pair ever, I got them for xmas when they dropped, whatever year that was. They were copped from JC Penny for 123 dollars

AJ5-0013.jpg

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i have a few pairs. just the ones i like. son of mars, 4s, 5s, and a pair of the yellow/blue/gray spizikes. that's it. i don't even wear them that much. all together, i probably wore those shoes about 8 times.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ive had one pair ever, I got them for xmas when they dropped, whatever year that was. They were copped from JC Penny for 123 dollars

AJ5-0013.jpg

i have these in my closet right now. wore them once. i'm scared to wear them with jeans and get blue stains on them. so i just don't wear them at all. it's stupid. i might just sell them and cop these instead:

Cole Haan Air Madison Wingtip Oxfords | Bloomingdale's

:noah:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I still rock Jordans but I don't go out the way to cop them anymore. You have to pay at least 160 for every shoe and they only drop a few pair at a time. When they could just have a wide release and let everyone eat and lot of this violence over a shoe would stop. Why they cant do that I will never no. It cant be because of the value of the shoe will go down since their are millions of bootleg shoes that look close to the real thing. And I refuse to camp out overnight for a pair of shoes. But everyone rocks Jordans no matter how old or young. So we can dead that you don't need to rock with J's if you are over a certain age shyt. CEO's of companies and movie and music stars and sports icons rock Jordans religiously.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Well I only got 2 pair of Jordans left, probably have had about 15 pair total. and the ones I still have my girl bought them for me...

I haven't bought a pair my self in about about 5-6 years.I got a retro pair and them hoes look good but are trash compared to the quality of the originals. Its like they know nikkas gopnna wear them for show so they don't even bother making them good to actually play in and them shyt be uncomftable. After have them retros after a year I decided to hoop in them and it was terrible.

The only one I actually enjoyed ballin in was them six rings ones...

But yeah, my buying Js days are done.. it would be dope if they could actually come out with some new tennis shoes that are dope.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To people staying grown men can't wear J's, stop living in a pre-defined box. A grown man rocks whatever the hell he wants and doesn't apologize for. Jay-Z 50 rocking J's, Spike Lee as well. How you gon let the fear of age stop you from wearing shoes you've always liked. That's corny, "Oh I'm 22 now, time to Rick shoes corporate society will accept. Fukk that. Sneakers are sneakers, lol at cats thinking wearing a New Balance or Air Max sneaker gon give them some type of grown men credibility over wearing the Cements.

Dettol

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I asked myself the SAME question the other day whole passing through the mall. Didnt know these teens were still rocking Jordans like it was hot or something. Last time I took sneakers seriously was probably 5 years ago.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
its funny that people are trying to say the shoes are only for kids or "nikkas".

my previous GM at my job making about 200k a year was coming to work in infrared 6s to have meetings with his managers....

i'll wait. there's a time for jordans and there's a time where you might want to put them up for a certain event. that nikka made so much money that he didnt care.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
:bryan:

Thats What Broke Nikkas say

its true

Bill Gates is a billionaire and dresses like this during vacation

gatessocks.jpg

whole outfit probably cost $40

meanwhile n1ggas in the hood are rocking 300 dollar jeans and 200 dollar sneakers on the regular

:why:

Eminem dresses pretty modestly for someone who has sold over 100 million albums also (sweats, beanies and hoodies)

It's gotta be an inferiority complex b

:manny: