Yall nikkas still rock jordans?

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really. Most of them don't matchthe the style of clothes I usually wear. I'll cop Jordan 11 if I find one though.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Never bought a pair of Jordan's in my life to be honest... I don't know why, I just never caught onto that shyt and it isn't like I am a "Dare to be different" ass nikka either... I used to stay in Starter Sweat suits and TOmmy Hilfiger as a kid... Jordans I never fukked with though for whatever reason...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
its true

Bill Gates is a billionaire and dresses like this during vacation

gatessocks.jpg

whole outfit probably cost $40

meanwhile n1ggas in the hood are rocking 300 dollar jeans and 200 dollar sneakers on the regular

:why:

Eminem dresses pretty modestly for someone who has sold over 100 million albums also (sweats, beanies and hoodies)

It's gotta be an inferiority complex b

:manny:

You would have a point if both of these people lived "modestly" in their everyday life. Wealthy people AND poor people splurge on stuff... They just splurge on different things based on their income level/tax bracket...

How necessary is it for Bill Gates to import beach sand from Aruba or whatever exotic island he get it from to replace the sand on the waterfront of his Lake Washington home... Literally could have gotten the exact same type of sand 20 minutes away... But he just did it because he wanted to... That is what he likes to do. Does that mean he has an inferiority complex to someone else because he wants new sand from a foreign island imported to his house every year? No, he wants it the same reason a "n1gga in the hood" as you call them, want a new pair of J's every year.... They like it, and that is what they want to spend their money on...

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
gatessocks.jpg

:childplease:

polo hat alone probably cost more than $40.

I will agree that some people have an inferiority complex, but if someone is looking at another mans feet saying ":queen: I would never wear jordans" what does he have? :lupe:

------------------

Never have and never will. I dress to look good, but also to express myself creatively. Ruins the point if I look just like everyone else.

Bunch of nikkas walking around with the same damn Jordans looking like clones. Half of them can't even rock them fashionably either. Expecting the shoes to just magically give them swagger :russ:

Maybe to you, but if I like what I wear and how I rock it, why should I care what you or anyone else thinks?

:yeshrug:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You would have a point if both of these people lived "modestly" in their everyday life. Wealthy people AND poor people splurge on stuff... They just splurge on different things based on their income level/tax bracket...

How necessary is it for Bill Gates to import beach sand from Aruba or whatever exotic island he get it from to replace the sand on the waterfront of his Lake Washington home... Literally could have gotten the exact same type of sand 20 minutes away... But he just did it because he wanted to... That is what he likes to do. Does that mean he has an inferiority complex to someone else because he wants new sand from a foreign island imported to his house every year? No, he wants it the same reason a "n1gga in the hood" as you call them, want a new pair of J's every year.... They like it, and that is what they want to spend their money on...

Although I dont fukk with Jordans, this man has a point. yea there may be a number of people that buy those shoes for stupid reasons, but there is also a number of people who just like shoes, and wouldnt be happier spending their money on anything else.

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Currently rockin some Pure IV's :manny:

1,3,4,5,6,7,8,11 are extremely versatile kicks...

I own every OG colorway I've ever wanted so now its redundant to keep coppin at this point :ld:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
its true

Bill Gates is a billionaire and dresses like this during vacation

gatessocks.jpg

meanwhile n1ggas in the hood are rocking 300 dollar jeans and 200 dollar sneakers on the regular

:why:

Eminem dresses pretty modestly for someone who has sold over 100 million albums also (sweats, beanies and hoodies)

It's gotta be an inferiority complex b

:manny:

eating bread and water or lobster and shrimp....
black people will always be the flyest mutha fukkas
on earth.......problem is we need to control our own money.
*checks footlocker site for more jordans*
:jawalrus:
a0yqua.jpg

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
haven't bought a pair of jordans since 05. i wore them shyts all throughout elementary, junior and high school. thats all i fuking wore :manny: but when all the bootleg shyt started poppin i kinda stopped fukkin wit jordans at the same time i was getting older and looking for something different,

the only pair of jordans i will ever buy again is the snakeskin 11. i rocked them shyts in junior high heavy and most likely will be the last pair of jordans i will ever buy again. i saw them on ebay going for 400-500 :wow:

air-jordan-11-low-snake-skin-white-black-navy.jpg

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

This is my exact answer whenever people give that funny look about people dropping x amount of money on sneakers. We all have something that we will splurge on. For me it's sneakers. For someone else it could be electronics, art pieces, etc.

I had this argument with some dude a couple months ago about this. Dude claimed that wearing & collecting Jordans is something that high school kids do & grown men shouldn't dress that way. I guess he forget about the huge number of celebrities & athletes who wear them. And it's not just black celebrities either, because guys like Eminem, Mark Wahlberg & Robin Williams have all been spotted rocking the newest J's & kicks.

If YOU have the money for it and YOU enjoy it, then what's the problem.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps

Just off the strength that black people treat that sh1t like the Holy grail and blame Nike for all the violence that transpires because of them is enough for any sane person not to want to cop or have anything to do with them

at this point it's just a status symbol for poor people in the hood with inferiority complexes (or well off people from the hood who can't shake the hood mentality), they're ugly shoes so nobody cops them because they look good anymore. (Especially when u can get a pair of $90 nikes that look better) The fact that people get offended if you claim their Jordans are fake is evidence of this, because the average person wouldn't give a damn if they were.

:yeshrug:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I'm 24 and I still rock J's. Not to say that I rock em' every single day. It depends on where i'm going.

fukk I look like going to the corner store in my pressed suit and tie?

There's an occasion for everything, but I don't go wild and crazy when new ones come out or base my life around em'

If I see a pair of shoes/sneakers I like and I got money in my "ain't doing shyt with" bank I'd copp. :manny:

Sent from my iDrone using Tapatalk breh.