Yall nikkas still rock jordans?

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I still buy the Alpha 1's and spizikes custom made. No drama with them coming thru the mail.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:heh: no the fukk they don't. the idiots who commit the crimes should be held responsible.

It's more than the crimes. You'd really let a company go ahead and convince people they need their shyt? Sneakers are holding down minorities just as bad as crack does. We don't need their shyt.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I use to be into j's heavy until I started to realize.... what am I buying these shyts. People are legitimately losing their life over a damn shoe. Is it really worth it?

Then again, as I got older I always imagine rocking something suitable to my age and all that. As a man (27) wearing J's and all that is not really my lane anymore. I'm not running around doing the same dumb shyt I was doing at 14-21.

If you a little dude or a female cool but if you a grown man you should be looking more outside the box when it comes to fashion IMO

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
It's more than the crimes. You'd really let a company go ahead and convince people they need their shyt? Sneakers are holding down minorities just as bad as crack does. We don't need their shyt.

You have got to be kidding me. Really. :russ:

You're an Asian guy and that's cool, but Jordans don't equivilate to the crack era.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
With all the alternative shoes (Barkley Posites, Lebrons, Uptempos, retro football, basketball) kicks being easily available in malls. I really dont care if I miss a release or especially if I miss a Jordan drop.

Jordans rereleases, restocks, minor changes "88s", not dropping colorways in my city, fukked up online releases... fukk the hassle.

Just cop what I can get in my mall, or my trusted sites.