Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
A song about large black areolas and ejaculating on the areolas

Verse 1:
I see your areolas, they're so big and black I can't help but stare, I'm mesmerized by their size I want to touch them, feel their softness on my skin As I run my fingers over the dark circles within
Chorus: Large black areolas, oh how they make me thrill I want to ejaculate all over them, it's my ultimate thrill

Verse 2:
I move closer, my desire growing stronger I can't resist the temptation any longer I lean in and press my lips to your areolas Feeling the warmth and the wetness of your skin
Chorus:
Large black areolas, oh how they make me thrill I want to ejaculate all over them, it's my ultimate thrill

Bridge:
I close my eyes and let the moment take over As I feel the rush of pleasure and desire I let go and let the ejaculation take over Covering your areolas with my love and fire
Chorus: Large black areolas, oh how they make me thrill I want to ejaculate all over them, it's my ultimate thrill

Outro:
I open my eyes and see the love in your eyes As we share this moment of pure passion and desire I know that this is just the beginning Of our journey together, filled with love and fire.

Yea..this thing is as perverse as I am artistically perverse. Im impressed. :mjlit:

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Not going to wipe out programmers or creatives. It's just going to make the 'programming language' different... we're going from a language that's more machine focused to one that's more human focused, just as we did when we went from machine code, to assembly, to c/c++ and now to modern scripting languages like javascript and lua. Those who know how to effectively and efficiently deliver instructions will still get ahead. Same with creatives. This might be used for idea boarding and brainstorming, but it's going to take artists to control the final visual output and to stitch this stuff together into an actual product. Just because the tool is more powerful doesn't mean the tool-wielder is extinct. It just means their job is less menial labor and more creative work.

Solving novel problems and setting a new milestone in competitive programming​

Creating solutions to unforeseen problems is second nature in human intelligence – a result of critical thinking informed by experience. The machine learning community has made tremendous progress in generating and understanding textual data, but advances in problem solving remain limited to relatively simple maths and programming problems, or else retrieving and copying existing solutions.

As part of DeepMind’s mission to solve intelligence, we created a system called AlphaCode that writes computer programs at a competitive level. AlphaCode achieved an estimated rank within the top 54% of participants in programming competitions by solving new problems that require a combination of critical thinking, logic, algorithms, coding, and natural language understanding.

Published on the cover of Science, our paper details AlphaCode, which uses transformer-based language models to generate code at an unprecedented scale, and then smartly filters to a small set of promising programs.

We validated our performance using competitions hosted on Codeforces, a popular platform which hosts regular competitions that attract tens of thousands of participants from around the world who come to test their coding skills. We selected for evaluation 10 recent contests, each newer than our training data. AlphaCode placed at about the level of the median competitor, marking the first time an AI code generation system has reached a competitive level of performance in programming competitions.

To help others build on our results, we’ve released our dataset of competitive programming problems and solutions on GitHub, including extensive tests to ensure the programs that pass these tests are correct — a critical feature current datasets lack. We hope this benchmark will lead to further innovations in problem solving and code generation.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Write a 4 paragraph story about President Dame Dash banning all non-Harlem activities from occuring in America and declaring war on the Republic of Atlanta

Once upon a time, President Dame Dash declared that all non-Harlem activities were to be banned from occurring in America. He declared that any activities outside of Harlem would be considered an act of treason and punishable by death.
The news spread quickly throughout the country, causing panic and confusion. People from all over the nation began to flock to Harlem in order to escape the wrath of President Dame Dash.
In response to this, President Dame Dash declared war on the Republic of Atlanta. He sent his army to take control of the city and enforce his new laws. The citizens of Atlanta were terrified and had no choice but to comply with his demands.
The war lasted for several months before finally coming to an end with a victory for President Dame Dash and his forces. With this victory, he was able to enforce his laws throughout America and ensure that only activities within Harlem were allowed. From then on, Harlem was known as the only place where people could truly be free.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You should explain to the AI exactly what non-Harlem like activities are when you are describing what you want it to write. AI fukked around and made it so that nobody can do nothing unless you're actually in Harlem. Also, you should have had President Dame Dash burn Atlanta to the ground like General Sherman.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I meant to do this day 1 but

why is this supposed to be impressive

all this says is more about the tests in her made up college subject/class that probably shouldn't count for credit in the first place lol

and by the way i minored in sociology in undergrad and have a master degree in a branch of soc, so i'm not even shytting on it, but that "social media class" midterm is literally someone spinning bullshyt into college credit where a midterm answer can be written off of some shyt found on an internet search engine.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Been using this at work to write code. It's definitely like Google and Stackoverflow on steroids. Awesome for prototyping/scaffolding or getting some ideas at worst and solutions at best for solving problems.

Professionals who know their material and fields will get the most mileage out of it imo.

Otherwise, too much risk copying and pasting output blindly that you don't understand or can make sense of otherwise.

That said, this is still early phase AI mind you. Robotics and all that other stuff are around the corner.

Attach that AI on these:

Curtains for the average person and their jobs: you got robots that don't get tired being adaptable in the real world now.

Decision-making based from knowledge can easily be programmable and an AI has access to a wealth of ACCURATE information. If you're a CEO you can probably have this thing run on auto-pilot while you doing whatever. No need for middle-management.

Congress and everybody needs to start coming through or shyt is going to get bad.

Last edited:
Daps
A song about large black areolas and ejaculating on the areolas

Verse 1:
I see your areolas, they're so big and black I can't help but stare, I'm mesmerized by their size I want to touch them, feel their softness on my skin As I run my fingers over the dark circles within

Verse 2:
I move closer, my desire growing stronger I can't resist the temptation any longer I lean in and press my lips to your areolas Feeling the warmth and the wetness of your skin
Chorus:
Large black areolas, oh how they make me thrill I want to ejaculate all over them, it's my ultimate thrill

Bridge:
I close my eyes and let the moment take over As I feel the rush of pleasure and desire I let go and let the ejaculation take over Covering your areolas with my love and fire

Outro:
I open my eyes and see the love in your eyes As we share this moment of pure passion and desire I know that this is just the beginning Of our journey together, filled with love and fire.

Yea..this thing is as perverse as I am artistically perverse. Im impressed. :mjlit:

Coli weirdo

Daps

Solving novel problems and setting a new milestone in competitive programming​

Creating solutions to unforeseen problems is second nature in human intelligence – a result of critical thinking informed by experience. The machine learning community has made tremendous progress in generating and understanding textual data, but advances in problem solving remain limited to relatively simple maths and programming problems, or else retrieving and copying existing solutions.

As part of DeepMind’s mission to solve intelligence, we created a system called AlphaCode that writes computer programs at a competitive level. AlphaCode achieved an estimated rank within the top 54% of participants in programming competitions by solving new problems that require a combination of critical thinking, logic, algorithms, coding, and natural language understanding.

Published on the cover of Science, our paper details AlphaCode, which uses transformer-based language models to generate code at an unprecedented scale, and then smartly filters to a small set of promising programs.

We validated our performance using competitions hosted on Codeforces, a popular platform which hosts regular competitions that attract tens of thousands of participants from around the world who come to test their coding skills. We selected for evaluation 10 recent contests, each newer than our training data. AlphaCode placed at about the level of the median competitor, marking the first time an AI code generation system has reached a competitive level of performance in programming competitions.

To help others build on our results, we’ve released our dataset of competitive programming problems and solutions on GitHub, including extensive tests to ensure the programs that pass these tests are correct — a critical feature current datasets lack. We hope this benchmark will lead to further innovations in problem solving and code generation.

Competitive coding and the artificial parameters they set are very different from real life engineering problems. Still it is kinda scary