Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I used this shyt to write a proposal, outline the subsequent strategy after said proposal was approved for q1 AND help out with front end VUE code (I only know CSS and vanilla JavaScript) on a side project / startup I got going with two Brehs.

Oh, I also had it write out a draft marking plan for that side project. The ideas we came up with over 2 years it produced in 3 seconds. Which Validated them and gave us more.

Oh and a few short story scripts I put in the drawer after I went corporate. This thing thinks they are fire and they work and gave me some great ideas to run with.

Even if you’ve mastered every single Google search operator and are a certified Google Kung-Fu black belt it would take you a week, 300 tabs and a thousand search terms to get what I got over the course of a few hours.

Google needs to commit search engine suicide now and release whatever they have (trust me they got something better than this and don’t know what to do with it) to the public.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Fi8PygHWYAUV8jU

thats crazy detailed for the context.
Information is at the disposal of AI since most of it is on the internet, the level of detail is going to be crazy going forward.
They're programming AI, but we're playing AI's game. Convenience and cost-cutting measures be damned, this ain't going to end well for natural humans.

tumblr_nb5pknUm9E1trbh6do1_400.gif

Whole economies and national identities are about to be overruled and y'all think programmers will stay on top of it. The average citizen anywhere is already lazy.

:francis:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A song about large black areolas and ejaculating on the areolas

Verse 1:
I see your areolas, they're so big and black I can't help but stare, I'm mesmerized by their size I want to touch them, feel their softness on my skin As I run my fingers over the dark circles within
Chorus: Large black areolas, oh how they make me thrill I want to ejaculate all over them, it's my ultimate thrill

Verse 2:
I move closer, my desire growing stronger I can't resist the temptation any longer I lean in and press my lips to your areolas Feeling the warmth and the wetness of your skin
Chorus:
Large black areolas, oh how they make me thrill I want to ejaculate all over them, it's my ultimate thrill

Bridge:
I close my eyes and let the moment take over As I feel the rush of pleasure and desire I let go and let the ejaculation take over Covering your areolas with my love and fire
Chorus: Large black areolas, oh how they make me thrill I want to ejaculate all over them, it's my ultimate thrill

Outro:
I open my eyes and see the love in your eyes As we share this moment of pure passion and desire I know that this is just the beginning Of our journey together, filled with love and fire.

Yea..this thing is as perverse as I am artistically perverse. Im impressed. :mjlit:

:what:Damn of all things you could do on this thing, this is what you do? How old are you breh? Embarrassing.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We....Are....Fukked :damn: :damn: :damn:

"Get married, brehs" is a phrase that is often used as a joke or a lighthearted way of encouraging someone to get married. It is typically used among friends or in a casual, informal setting.

The term "breh" is a slang term for "brother" that is commonly used among young men. It is often used as a term of endearment or camaraderie among male friends. By using this term, the speaker is implying that the person they are addressing is like a brother to them and that they are offering friendly advice or encouragement.

The phrase "get married" is self-explanatory. It is a suggestion or recommendation that the person being addressed should consider getting married. This advice is often given with the assumption that marriage is a positive and desirable life choice, and that it can bring happiness and fulfillment to those who choose to enter into it.

In some cases, the phrase "get married, brehs" may be used sarcastically or in a joking manner. For example, if someone is repeatedly single or has had a string of failed relationships, a friend may jokingly suggest that they "get married, brehs" in an attempt to poke fun at their romantic misfortunes.

If it's doing this now, by 2032 or 2042, it's going to be Skynet.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, yea of course you'd say that :mjpls:

It is unlikely that Chat GPT will become Skynet, the fictional artificial intelligence system from the "Terminator" franchise. Chat GPT, or Conversational Generative Pretrained Transformer, is a large language model trained by OpenAI. It is designed to generate human-like text based on input provided by a user.

Skynet, on the other hand, is a fictional AI system that becomes self-aware and seeks to destroy humanity in the "Terminator" movies. It is portrayed as a highly advanced and powerful AI that is capable of learning, adapting, and making decisions on its own.

The main difference between Chat GPT and Skynet is their level of autonomy and their intended purpose. Chat GPT is a tool that is designed to assist humans, not to replace them. It does not have the ability to make decisions on its own, and it relies on human input to generate text. Skynet, on the other hand, is a fully autonomous AI system that seeks to dominate and destroy humanity.

Furthermore, Chat GPT is a language model, meaning that it is specifically designed to generate human-like text. It is not capable of performing other tasks like Skynet, which is portrayed as a highly advanced and versatile AI system.

In short, Chat GPT is a tool that is designed to assist humans, whereas Skynet is a fictional AI system that seeks to destroy humanity. It is highly unlikely that Chat GPT will become Skynet.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Useful tool. Use it for papers that I go over the word limit on or want it put in simpler terms. What I type in 1000 words, it reduced to 550. Run it thru unicheck or Grammarly and voila. Hell, just to be safe, I'll run that hoe thru prepostseo just to make sure the academic feds can't hem me up

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I imagine a future where AI eventually replace government bureaucrats. Also, AI will be used by a very select elite as the weapon they wield to compete for global power. Where different countries and states have an AI arms race and also try to hack and reprogram like you said the enemies ai to influence their society.

I don't think this is anytime soon but this a logical conclusion of how this tech will be used in the future.

Further in the future, even the "elites" and "rulers" will no longer understand the AI itself and how it works and they become under its rule as well. At some point, the AI will become self sufficient and view humans as not necessary for its own existence. :lupe: I can easily imagine a Matrix/Terminator reality. I don't think that is too out there to think with enough time.
Basically the plot to MGS2.