Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
That’s what I’m saying. The notion that this would replace someone talented is hilarious.

This shyt makes excellent placeholders but nonetheless people are excited about AI. I fukk with that at least :manny:

Lets be honest... only the top 5% of creatives are going to be good and in demand enough for this to not kill their business. Everyone else can be easily replaced by this technology. There were a bunch of people doing $50 commissions on IG to take your photo and turn it into a cartoon. That whole business is wiped out OVERNIGHT. :wow: Those artists were thinking too small anyway, but it was giving them some money. Now that's gone.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
AI art is most definitely not art, that's all I have to say on the subject

Like it or not, programming, graphic design, music production, etc. can only go so far without a human touch, it ain't replacing shyt, at least in out lifetime

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I don’t see how ppl don’t see these things as just more tools and not replacements. You still have to have someone who knows how to utilize and administer the tool.
It’s like ppl saying quick books and accounting software was going to replace accountants. Even if you think it’s just a click of a button someone still has to click the button let alone know what button to click to conduct what process. Then analyze it to see if it makes sense. Quick books didn’t replace them just made certain facets of their job more efficient.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Let’s be honest... only the top 5% of creatives are going to be good and in demand enough for this to not kill their business. Everyone else can be easily replaced by this technology. There were a bunch of people doing $50 commissions on IG to take your photo and turn it into a cartoon. That whole business is wiped out OVERNIGHT. :wow: Those artists were thinking too small anyway, but it was giving them some money. Now that's gone.
:laff: Y’all are wild. Always doom and gloom.