Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
RIP to song writers :damn:

"Write a freestyle that is 60 bars long in the rapping style of the rapper immoral technique"

Verse 1:
I'm on the mic, flow's tight, bars ignite, I'm on a mission to put the game in flight
My style is unique, no one can compete, it's me against the world now I'm taking the lead
My lyrics cut deep, I'm never scared to speak, I'ma take it back to the days of the street
It's all about the hustle, whether I win or I lose, I'm gonna stay true to my roots and never confuse

Verse 2:
I'm taking it back to the days of the slums, I'm gonna spit fire and get it done
My rhymes are on point like a needle and thread, I'm gonna keep it real and never mislead
My bars are so tight like a lock and a key, I'm gonna keep it real and never be phony
My flow is so smooth like a river of dreams, I'm gonna keep it real and never go extreme

Verse 3:
My flow is so sick, it can never be tamed, I'm gonna keep it real and never be ashamed
My rhymes will make you move, get up and dance, I'm gonna stay true to my style and never

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
I've been saying on this board from years, the next step is transhumanism.

For some, companies and the government have our DNA. The internet has every single keystroke we've registered. Combine the two. The future is fascinating and scary with potential.
If the future involves peaceful WestWorld type of worlds with Ai robots looking like Bria Myles and your fave ig hoes…

:wow:Lots of people will die happily

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I needed to hire some artists to make a concept art for me, then I found that Art AI thread here and ended up using that with great results. Now I've got this to replace hiring freelance writers for me, even if something is subpar this definitely pumps out average/mid work that I can then easily augment myself

For me personally it's literally replacing some jobs but it is what it is :manny:
How though? Graphic design/artists shouldn’t just be providing one off art pieces but should also help shape an overall artistic direction to aid in a great marketing effort.
It’s not great

It’s not bad

If the question was write a summary of the thread

That’ll get you a B in some places

That’ll get you a C in some places …

Maybe a D if the teacher is rigorous and you’re in a top tier school I’m thinking …

Too much repetition

Didn’t cite / quote examples

Etc
the article was generic and sucked. You could substitute Meek Mill and Flamerz 3 for damn near any rapper and their project. Nobody on the first two pages of that thread had any praises or critiques of the album. The bread was mostly talking about Meek’s label situation and if he was releasing the tape on dsps or just mixtape websites.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
How though? Graphic design/artists shouldn’t just be providing one off art pieces but should also help shape an overall artistic direction to aid in a great marketing effort.

the article was generic and sucked. You could substitute Meek Mill and Flamerz 3 for damn near any rapper and their project. Nobody on the first two pages of that thread had any praises or critiques of the album. The bread was mostly talking about Meek’s label situation and if he was releasing the tape on dsps or just mixtape websites.
It’ll still get you a B in a shytty school

:mjlol:

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
RIP to song writers :damn:

"Write a freestyle that is 60 bars long in the rapping style of the rapper immoral technique"

Verse 1:
I'm on the mic, flow's tight, bars ignite, I'm on a mission to put the game in flight
My style is unique, no one can compete, it's me against the world now I'm taking the lead
My lyrics cut deep, I'm never scared to speak, I'ma take it back to the days of the street
It's all about the hustle, whether I win or I lose, I'm gonna stay true to my roots and never confuse

Verse 2:
I'm taking it back to the days of the slums, I'm gonna spit fire and get it done
My rhymes are on point like a needle and thread, I'm gonna keep it real and never mislead
My bars are so tight like a lock and a key, I'm gonna keep it real and never be phony
My flow is so smooth like a river of dreams, I'm gonna keep it real and never go extreme

Verse 3:
My flow is so sick, it can never be tamed, I'm gonna keep it real and never be ashamed
My rhymes will make you move, get up and dance, I'm gonna stay true to my style and never
Sounds like bars youtube rappers post in the comment sections of instrumental videos.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
It’s not great

It’s not bad

If the question was write a summary of the thread

That’ll get you a B in some places

That’ll get you a C in some places …

Maybe a D if the teacher is rigorous and you’re in a top tier school I’m thinking …

Too much repetition

Didn’t cite / quote examples

Etc

When you pose the questions you have to phrase it in specific ways. I find revising the original question helps

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im super excited for the future. I had a long conversation with a friend of mine about art in general, and I was trying to explain the aspect of this beign a fantastic tool to implement the conceptual vision of the artist. He was railing against that, mostly because his entire business model (illustrations on commission) is based around being that same tool. Disappointing.

This is exciting also. Many times I have had the idea for a novel or a song or a script, but writing those entire things out has been difficult. What I am really good at is improvising off of a structure. With this I can replace aspects of it, just like others have noted with regards to its programming ability.

It's all so exciting! :ohlawd:
"Being creative is hard. I wish there was a way to be creative without actually being creative "

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Ai kills humanity. Should be banned in certain arenas of society. They really should not AI everything

AI is really the 'brains' of the beast that will be used to enslave humanity. Sure, initially it seems amazing and wonderful, but with everything connected to the 'internet of things', AI has the ability to completely control society by having access to all of these devices, including your car, house, etc.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
AI is really the 'brains' of the beast that will be used to enslave humanity. Sure, initially it seems amazing and wonderful, but with everything connected to the 'internet of things', AI has the ability to completely control society by having access to all of these devices, including your car, house, etc.
And is susceptible to reprogramming by a rogue nerd to turn it rogue and dangerous. A society killer in an everything internet of things world.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
And is susceptible to reprogramming by a rogue nerd to turn it rogue and dangerous. A society killer in an everything internet of things world.
I imagine a future where AI eventually replace government bureaucrats. Also, AI will be used by a very select elite as the weapon they wield to compete for global power. Where different countries and states have an AI arms race and also try to hack and reprogram like you said the enemies ai to influence their society.

I don't think this is anytime soon but this a logical conclusion of how this tech will be used in the future.

Further in the future, even the "elites" and "rulers" will no longer understand the AI itself and how it works and they become under its rule as well. At some point, the AI will become self sufficient and view humans as not necessary for its own existence. :lupe: I can easily imagine a Matrix/Terminator reality. I don't think that is too out there to think with enough time.

Last edited:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
I needed to hire some artists to make a concept art for me, then I found that Art AI thread here and ended up using that with great results. Now I've got this to replace hiring freelance writers for me, even if something is subpar this definitely pumps out average/mid work that I can then easily augment myself

For me personally it's literally replacing some jobs but it is what it is :manny:

"Being creative is hard. I wish there was a way to be creative without actually being creative "

Yall using AI should watch this video