Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yall using AI should watch this video

Personal style isn't going away. The beauty of art is each individual with the capacity for being artistic can showcase it in his own way.

Ai just waits to recreate based on the influence of culture that people create.

This is why relying on ai can cause stagnation in certain aspects of culture.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Personal style isn't going away. The beauty of art is each individual with the capacity for being artistic can showcase it in his own way.

Ai just waits to recreate based on the influence of culture that people create.

This is why relying on ai can cause stagnation in certain aspects of culture.
Like you said, creative individuals will always be around. But, if I'm a soulless capitalist of the type that American society admires, it just makes too much economic sense to increase my bottom line to accept a "good enough" product that is attractive enough to make money without having the expense of paying a human being for their labor and also all the other PR expenses (makeup, tours, etc). This is partially what pop music is like without the AI part. The highest paid musicians aren't necessarily the most creative or best but they are a profitable product. If I can get rid of the human, that is straight profit.

I can see that in the future while true human creatives are still out there but they aren't getting put on by the mainstream.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Like you said, creative individuals will always be around. But, if I'm a soulless capitalist of the type that American society admires, it just makes too much economic sense to increase my bottom line to accept a "good enough" product that is attractive enough to make money without having the expense of paying a human being for their labor and also all the other PR expenses (makeup, tours, etc). This is partially what pop music is like without the AI part. The highest paid musicians aren't necessarily the most creative or best but they are a profitable product. If I can get rid of the human, that is straight profit.

I can see that in the future while true human creatives are still out there but they aren't getting put on by the mainstream.
They'll need to find a way to funnel then through because otherwise we'll be stuck in eras a lot longer then is natural. Each generation has their own way of expressing the times they live in

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
You can sell AI generated Art too.

shyt is insane rn.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
How though? Graphic design/artists shouldn’t just be providing one off art pieces but should also help shape an overall artistic direction to aid in a great marketing effort.
That’s what I’m saying. The notion that this would replace someone talented is hilarious.

This shyt makes excellent placeholders but nonetheless people are excited about AI. I fukk with that at least :manny:

Free Manolo

Rookie
Daps
I've been playing with it for about 24hrs.
It seems to work decently but struggling to manipulate excel files in python

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tried to hop on Website said it don’t work, I immediately had an idea and was ready to fukking execute

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
That’s what I’m saying. The notion that this would replace someone talented is hilarious.

This shyt makes excellent placeholders but nonetheless people are excited about AI. I fukk with that at least :manny:
The thing is this technology isn't going to stagnant though. People say this based on how it currently performs. In reality it will advance. It will get better and probably reach a point a significant amount of jobs can get obsolete. Like 10 or 20 years from now I think this won't be an impossibility. shyt, you can already replace a lot of journalism with it. Not the investigative reporting stuff or indepth stuff. But most news sites filled with fluff stories or stories about something that just report on event and no further depth is needed. People who write that content can easily be replaced in the future.

Btw, this is the true reason a lot of these silicon valley types were supporting universal basic income. It wasn't for nobel progressive goals but because they are already plotting to replace a lot of work in the future with AI and basic income is a way to at least not create a large homeless population but also keeps the plebs from achieving the same amount of wealth as them.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Daps
Damn beat me to making a thread on this.

Yeah, AI will be ruling the future. This thing is crazy good from my use with it. It can generate code with ease and pretty much do a lot of shyt as well or better than most human can. This shyt is the future.

I was messing around with it last night with my girl and we were dying laughing though when we used it to generate some ridiculous ass songs. I was thinking of a making a thread on people sharing songs it generated. May still do it.The songs it wrote can compete with most real song writers too. shyt is kind of spooky.

You have the most powerful tool ever built by humans and the best idea you have is to generate a couple of goofy songs?

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You have the most powerful tool ever built by humans and the best idea you have is to generate a couple of goofy songs?
What, should he have tasked it with revealing the secrets of the universe or something? He said he was messing around with it with his girl for a few hours having fun. Songwriting is an excellent way to test its parameters, as the work has to follow a scheme, flow well, and make sense. What sort of things do you plan on using it for?

:feedme:

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
l4KhSYoul5j8i3su4.gif