Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Right, it's all so exciting. There's some new development every month these days. I really feel for your friend though, art work like his was probably used to train the technology and now it's set to replace him without him seeing any of the fruits. I can't wait for the music version of this though, I would build a cave to play with that one.
thats the point that i didn't necessarily consider. My wife says i have some aspergers or something, and I bring that up because recently I realized that people get defensive. I spent a lot of time making, what I thought were cohesive/cogent arguments, and none of them helped him understand how this can help him. Doesn't matter, I hurt his feelings on some level bringing it up in the first place.

"blackening" anime is his style and making portraits of people in that way is way easier and cheaper, and better using stable diffusion, and especially so with Midjourney and the various models available on hugging face.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
This would be an amazing forum tool/plugin.
the trolling potentials are kinda tuff. You could run someones post history through and have their style make the argument you were making back to them in their style! oooof I'd hate to take this place seriously hahahaha

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Schools are going to give you a pencil and tell you sit in front of them.

Plus a few elite international universities test for higher degrees orally.

Old fashioned methods can beat this …

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you should try eating some brain cells for breakfast
You should stop eating dikk for dinner.

I guess everything's going to be okay now. Some booger eating moron has no concerns

Experts are concerned but you aren't. I think you've had brain cell bulimia for longer than you want to admit

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
the trolling potentials are kinda tuff. You could run someones post history through and have their style make the argument you were making back to them in their style! oooof I'd hate to take this place seriously hahahaha

Getting trolled by a digital clone of myself sounds terrible.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So I picked a random Coli thread I never read and asked chatbot to summarize:

It’s not great

It’s not bad

If the question was write a summary of the thread

That’ll get you a B in some places

That’ll get you a C in some places …

Maybe a D if the teacher is rigorous and you’re in a top tier school I’m thinking …

Too much repetition

Didn’t cite / quote examples

Etc