Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
just tried it

it's extremely limited. possibly by design. ask it to write a story it will be the most cliche, PC, aand safe stories you've ever heard in your life.
That's the point you are supposed to take that template and plug in your character names world building etc

This stuff makes writing a lot less time consuming

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Anybody using the Bing beta with ChatGPT integration? It seems so much worse and limited than the OpenAI one. Almost like it's a fake. I was pretty let down.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I think they can still make money if they focus on actual traditional art like painting, sculptures, etc. Graphic design is dead outside of editing and these apps might get to the point they can do that to.

I know a guy who started in graphic design and has upgraded into doing special effects. That’s what people are going to have to do like they have always done.

Evolve and diversify your skills due to technology.
Designers are gonna need to move up to Art Director and Creative Director positions immediately.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
yUDeo1H.png

any alternatives that don't do this stupid PC shyt? :heh: can't even write a funny sitcom man

don't ask what the parkinsons joke was :birdman: just know it wasn't that bad. By edgy standards it was really tame.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles