Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
that python script hurt me as a data scientist :to:
Yeah man, I'm a Full Stack engineer and was thinking at least the Front End would be safe.

The back end work is what it is, kinda knew from day 1 this thing was going be a monster for that. I use it all the time there along with Copilot.
I've also had it refactor code for me, complete with integration tests.
No regressions and even resulted in closed tickets for other issues I wasn't trying to solve with those PR's.

The fact it can analyze pictures now and write the code for a front end though :mjtf:
Apparently going to be able to take in video now so all the CSS animation/transition code it'd be able to write :why:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah man, I'm a Full Stack engineer and was thinking at least the Front End would be safe.

The back end work is what it is, kinda knew from day 1 this thing was going be a monster for that. I use it all the time there along with Copilot.
I've also had it refactor code for me, complete with integration tests.
No regressions and even resulted in closed tickets for other issues I wasn't trying to solve with those PR's.

The fact it can analyze pictures now and write the code for a front end though :mjtf:
Apparently going to be able to take in video now so all the CSS animation/transition code it'd be able to write :why:

I'm just waiting for the day you can just upload like an excel file loaded with dara and type what you want it to do and voila

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wow: been using ChatGPT4 for the last hour definitely smarter than the prior version. I had given the prior version a list of words and was asking it write something only using those words. It was either adding extra words or writing things that made no sense. This new one got it right the first time. For those using pro it's not as super fast as "turbo" mode was but still very fast

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: been using ChatGPT4 for the last hour definitely smarter than the prior version. I had given the prior version a list of words and was asking it write something only using those words. It was either adding extra words or writing things that made no sense. This new one got it right the first time. For those using pro it's not as super fast as "turbo" mode was but still very fast
Post something related to thecoli from it...