Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's getting scarier and scarier for ppl who invested years of their life into accruing skills in creative fields.
I think they can still make money if they focus on actual traditional art like painting, sculptures, etc. Graphic design is dead outside of editing and these apps might get to the point they can do that to.

I know a guy who started in graphic design and has upgraded into doing special effects. That’s what people are going to have to do like they have always done.

Evolve and diversify your skills due to technology.

Last edited:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
rumor is ChatGPT Pro users might see it first

That makes sense tbh. Especially after how it was wylin in the first implementation on bing.

I'm ready to see what google is working on with bard tbh. If it doesn't compare, MS is really gonna be outta here with bing

Better search engine, amazing ChatGPT integration (imagine when they roll this out to word like grammerly or use it in conjunction with the LinkedIn resume builder they have to write you a brand new resume on the spot), and you get paid for using it lol.

Lowkey been using MS rewards to pay my prime every month

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That makes sense tbh. Especially after how it was wylin in the first implementation on bing.

I'm ready to see what google is working on with bard tbh. If it doesn't compare, MS is really gonna be outta here with bing

Better search engine, amazing ChatGPT integration (imagine when they roll this out to word like grammerly or use it in conjunction with the LinkedIn resume builder they have to write you a brand new resume on the spot), and you get paid for using it lol.

Lowkey been using MS rewards to pay my prime every month
I haven't used it in bing yet, I use the stand alone chatgpt pro version and think is superior that way, at least for writing/checking code /creating list which is I used for. We'll see what Google brings, hopefully I'm wrong but I think there gonna drop the ball on this.

Honestly what I really want to see AI baked into is smart home tech, like Google home, I have a few and there dumb as shyt at answering questions

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I haven't used it in bing yet, I use the stand alone chatgpt pro version and think is superior that way, at least for writing/checking code /creating list which is I used for. We'll see what Google brings, hopefully I'm wrong but I think there gonna drop the ball on this.

Honestly what I really want to see AI baked into is smart home tech, like Google home, I have a few and there dumb as shyt at answering questions

I need to go ahead and grab that. The bing/edge version is handy, even though they tweaked it to just 10 responses bf you refresh, but it also summarizes PDFs or sites for you instantly. The bing one is seemingly more up to date; idk if pro version let's gpt get more modern sources, but bing will be aware that Elon owns Twitter whereas the standalone doesn't. They also updated it to bring back the personality a lil so you can switch between creative, balanced and precise depending on what you're using it for .

I hope not. Bard and Google assistant integration would be amazing. Idk if you saw the Google assistant showcase where they had it call restaurants for you and make reservations and other shyt, but I can only imagine how far they can take it if they combine it with search, keep, assistant, Gmail, hell, even ads and have bars figure out target demographics and interests.

Like you said, a lot of potential there for people willing to learn this and not be left behind. Using it in conjunction with your skillset eliminates so many fukking barriers, it's nuts.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
just tried it

it's extremely limited. possibly by design. ask it to write a story it will be the most cliche, PC, aand safe stories you've ever heard in your life.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Ah shyt, really? Did you try revising or giving more in depth prompts?

Imma fukk around with it tomorrow on some creative writing and see what we can do.

It helps bouncing off each other believe it or not, so if you don't like one thing or want something more graphic, you can help describe it more and it'll pick up on it.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
you didn't give it enough detail in the prompt
Ah shyt, really? Did you try revising or giving more in depth prompts?

Imma fukk around with it tomorrow on some creative writing and see what we can do.

It helps bouncing off each other believe it or not, so if you don't like one thing or want something more graphic, you can help describe it more and it'll pick up on it.
alright i'll try again later on

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
alright i'll try again later on

It's definitely a lil trial and error and may require some more interjection on your behalf than you thought. Think of it as you're kinda coaching/guiding them. Make changes as needed. It remembers all your convos in that chat so it'll pick up on changes you want and revise accordingly.