Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Oh, idc about Tesla. The innovation is coming in the other EVs, they just need to be price conscious.

That's bc they haven't shown it off here yet. And where did I say that? Idk why you're focused on Tesla or need them to spear the ev wave as more brands are dedicating themselves and actually putting effort in

Commonplace next decade most likely but it's price dependent tbh. I think a lot of EV/Automotive companies have SAE3 capabilities but bc this is full automated driving, it makes them liable for every car.

But we'll see once Mercedes gets it rolling and the afeela by Sony/Honda opens preorders in 2025.
The money is more in freight not having to pay truck drivers and delivery people
If the tech was close there would be more effort in those areas
thats exactly the end game for a company like uber
Mercedes did that shyt for headlines
just like when car companies show concept cars

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Word?

Get left in the dust, brehs...
Yup. That's what I think is scary.

When folks say they going to let other people go ahead with the new tech while they stay put, that basically means they're going to let ~300 million people in this country alone basically jump right ahead of them while they stay behind with the 10% who refuse to go to the next era.

People sticking to their guns is basically how you get left behind and stay with the bottom 10%. There's no point not untying the anchor and moving with the times, especially if the people you hold to high regard are doing it anyways. The world is always going to move on with or without them.

I don't agree with a lot of the use cases either, but it's either that or be food and not take advantage of the technological achievements for myself. In general people going to do the new stuff anyways, so might as well not be left behind or even get ahead of the curve.

Last edited:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Besides one is actually for sale, is in use and in cars and the other is a concept car.
companies like waymo already have cars on the road
we will see how their cars compare
its an expected date, believe timelines if you want

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
companies like waymo already have cars on the road
we will see how their cars compare
its an expected date, believe timelines if you want

Waymo is SAE4, Mercedes is SAE3 so Waymo should be better.

nikka, an expected date for what? It's available to buy in Germany right now. It'll be available in 2024 s classes in America lol.

Waymo should absolutely be better once it gets out of testing

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Everything has gotten better about them.

call recording use to be possible directly from the api but now it's done using the speakerphone.

the majority of smartphones/tablets sold in carrier 7 big box stores in the U.S cannot be jailbroken or rooted like they could be just 7 years ago.(due to locked bootloaders)

ir blaster is gone from android devices.

no 3.5mm headphone jack on a lot of smartphone models.

no removable battery

external storage slot not found in a lot of flagship devices.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
How did you make this?

elevenlabs.. upload audio & write/paste text.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Waymo is SAE4, Mercedes is SAE3 so Waymo should be better.

nikka, an expected date for what? It's available to buy in Germany right now. It'll be available in 2024 s classes in America lol.

Waymo should absolutely be better once it gets out of testing
What do you mean testing? Read about the way Waymo plans to scale.
Did you read the limitations of the Mercedes car? Only Nevada and can't go over 40mph?
Plenty of cars have dates and aren't released.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
What do you mean testing? Read about the way Waymo plans to scale.
Did you read the limitations of the Mercedes car? Only Nevada and can't go over 40mph?
Plenty of cars have dates and aren't released.

Lmao, you're trolling. I literally pointed out the limitations in my first post about the sae.

The testing Waymo is currently doing with their cars and their employees in California? Like literally a few weeks ago?

This scaling where they're cutting their trucking program?

nikka, once again the car and software is out in Germany. Mercedes is already showing off the 2024 s class. You're smoking dust if you think Mercedes is going to skip an entire line of two flagships for software only available in two states at most right now.

Be realistic. This isn't a concept car. It's literally the s class Mercedes lmaoooo

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati