Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo this shyt is crazy. I literally told ChatGPT to
"Create a app in Python notifying me to do 3 sets of 10 reps of pushups every hour and a half with a popup"

I tested it and it actually works, what is the point of programmers now :dahell:

Programmers aren't paid to do simple shyt like that and I'm not a programmer.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hard times are when a man has worked at a job for 30 years - 30 years - and they give him a watch, kick him in the butt, and say, 'Hey, chatgpt took your place, daddy. ' That's hard times!

dusty-rhodes-hard-times.gif

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yo this shyt is crazy. I literally told ChatGPT to
"Create a app in Python notifying me to do 3 sets of 10 reps of pushups every hour and a half with a popup"

I tested it and it actually works, what is the point of programmers now :dahell:
That's one page of code though, big programs are often times tens of thousands to billions of lines of code and hundreds to millions of files long.

If you got a bug, you're going to need people to find where the problem may occur.

Especially if that bug is costing your company $10k/minute (a real number) and the A.I has no idea what you're talking about because it can't observe the real world implications at your customers' company.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's one page of code though, big programs are often times tens of millions of lines of code and hundreds to millions of files long.

If you got a bug, you're going to need people to find where the problem may occur.

Especially if that bug is costing your company $10k/minute (a real number) and the A.I has no idea what you're talking about because it can't observe the real world implications at your customers' company.

Yet
Netflix started with shipping dvds and look where they are now

Buh buh they need me all this code

They needed the milk man at one time to :wow: