Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yes
From 3g to 5g speeds
From dinky cameras to looking like professional cameras
To be able to pay straight from your phone
Remember long distance cards etc? Now with whatsapp, and other messaging apps no need
you could pay with phones with nfc chips 10 yrs ago
whatsapp was available 10 years ago
Im saying recently there hasn't been any major innovation
just incremental
Its like a car you can drive a 10yr old car and its not a major difference than driving a 2023 car

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
you could pay with phones with nfc chips 10 yrs ago
whatsapp was available 10 years ago
Im saying recently there hasn't been any major innovation
just incremental
Its like a car you can drive a 10yr old car and its not a major difference than driving a 2023 car

Perhaps you need to pull the lens back and broaden your scope.

ECVISION Black Color Vintage 1960's Style Rotary Retro Old Fashioned Rotary  Dial Home Telephone.
:hula:
Amazon.com: Kidz Delight Smooth Touch Smart Phone : Toys & Games

This is how you should be looking at the recent developments in AI. What we are seeing is not an incremental step. It's not comparing an IPhone 6 to a 12. It's comparing a rotary phone to smartphone. And these are just the first iterations. If you can't see this then you lawst.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Perhaps you need to pull the lens back and broaden your scope.

ECVISION Black Color Vintage 1960's Style Rotary Retro Old Fashioned Rotary  Dial Home Telephone.'s Style Rotary Retro Old Fashioned Rotary  Dial Home Telephone.
:hula:
Amazon.com: Kidz Delight Smooth Touch Smart Phone : Toys & Games

This is how you should be looking at the recent developments in AI. What we are seeing is not an incremental step. It's not comparing an IPhone 6 to a 12. It's comparing a rotary phone to smartphone. And these are just the first iterations. If you can't see this then you lawst.
that wasn't his comparison
ai could be a major innovation but the question is how big and when
at this point its not really just cuts out middle men
do we really need more books art and music there is already enough
it just like automated driving people keep saying it close when its really not

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The issue is people have made their careers and livelihood from Books. Arts, and Music and these apps are basically making those things hobbies.

Like Spotify curates music based on your preferences, these apps will make music for you based on your preference. I still think this is the reason we are seeing so many musicians sell their catalogs. They realize this is the time to cash out,

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The issue is people have made their careers and livelihood from Books. Arts, and Music and these apps are basically making those things hobbies.

Like Spotify curates music, these apps will make music for you based on your preference.
totally different subject
but the point off innovation is to improve on past methods of doing something
like i said it just cuts out a middle man the artist and writers are middle men

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
do we really need more books art and music

???

Yes, it is. Tesla is a SAE2

Afeela coming in 3 years is SAE3 which is a huge step and actual automated driving, not driver assistance, and you can legally not look at the road period. Level 4 means peddles don't even have to be installed.

And Mercedes is the first to actually get SAE3 licensing and is gearing up for America. I think it's already available in Europe, so definitely this decade

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
???

Yes, it is. Tesla is a SAE2

Afeela coming in 3 years is SAE3 which is a huge step and actual automated driving, not driver assistance, and you can legally not look at the road period. Level 4 means peddles don't even have to be installed.

And Mercedes is the first to actually get SAE3 licensing and is gearing up for America. I think it's already available in Europe, so definitely this decade
believe tesla time lines :pachaha:
I watch self driving videos all the time the technology is far from not needing drivers assistant
if we see it by 2030 i will be surprised

Daps

I think the comparisons are a little off. Autonomous vehicles are basically still in its infancy and might not ever take over, the jury still out. OpenAI is already changing people’s livelihood. You’re saying it just cuts out the middleman, in the grand scope of things over 50% of employers are just middlemen.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
believe tesla time lines :pachaha:
I watch self driving videos all the time the technology is far from not needing drivers assistant
if we see it by 2030 i will be surprised

Damn, your reading comprehension is trash. I'm saying Tesla isn't automated driving. Honda afeela will and Mercedes literally already has it and sells it in Germany only right now. They just got license for SAE in Nevada last month or two and is getting California soon.

It only works in certain conditions but it's literally automated driving that's legal. You could read and not get a ticket. You will if you do the same in a Tesla

SAE-International.jpg

There's a literal difference from the place that makes the guidelines.

And it worked so well in Germany last year that it got approved in Nevada recently

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Damn, your reading comprehension is trash. I'm saying Tesla isn't automated driving. Honda afeela will and Mercedes literally already has it and sales it in Germany only.

It only works on certain conditions

SAE-International.jpg

There's a literal difference from the place that makes the guidelines.
I understood what you wrote
I was talking about Tesla's timeline to have a driveless taxis system and other promises
people are not even looking at Mercedes to be in the forefront of the automated driving conversation
you think Teslas won't eventually have Level 3 capabilities
I'm asking when will this actually become some what common place
meaning at least 10% of people driving to work without touching the steering wheel
"It only works on certain conditions" is the biggest caveat

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I understood what you wrote
I was talking about Tesla's timeline to have a driveless taxis system and other promises
people are not even looking at Mercedes to be in the forefront of the automated driving conversation
you think Teslas won't eventually have Level 3 capabilities
I'm asking when will this actually become some what common place
meaning at least 10% of people driving to work without touching the steering wheel
"It only works on certain conditions" is the biggest caveat

Oh, idc about Tesla. The innovation is coming in the other EVs, they just need to be price conscious.

That's bc they haven't shown it off here yet. And where did I say that? Idk why you're focused on Tesla or need them to spear the ev wave as more brands are dedicating themselves and actually putting effort in

Commonplace next decade most likely but it's price dependent tbh. I think a lot of EV/Automotive companies have SAE3 capabilities but bc this is full automated driving, it makes them liable for every car.

But we'll see once Mercedes gets it rolling and the afeela by Sony/Honda opens preorders in 2025.