Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
This shyt shouldn’t exist
Facts! Been killing it at work and coming up with code for things I didn’t even dream of. And I’m not even a programmer! Like I can literally think of a process to organize files or do a calculation and tell it and this thing spitting out code with explanations. Unreal.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What’s the end game for automation and shyt like this for humans to do nothing at all :heh:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What’s the end game for automation and shyt like this for humans to do nothing at all :heh:
why do people hate their jobs but than complain about this:mjlol:
I would assume to allow for more convenience and finding higher purpose
middle man jobs are useless and most rich people are already utilizing this except with human capital "wage slaves"
its just a democratization of the tools of innovation

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
All developed countries are facing future population crisis. Including our own. This is the real reason corporations and politicians embrace immigration because a lot of Americans are not having babies like they used to.

At the very least, corps can prep to replace a lot of jobs with automation if available workers decrease significantly in the future due to the population retiring and not being replaced with new workers at a fast enough rate.