Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
All developed countries are facing future population crisis. Including our own. This is the real reason corporations and politicians embrace immigration because a lot of Americans are not having babies like they used to.

At the very least, corps can prep to replace a lot of jobs with automation if available workers decrease significantly in the future due to the population retiring and not being replaced with new workers at a fast enough rate.

this still won't solve the consumer probably that will come with smaller populations and the need for eternal growth.

At the end of the day you need people being able to buy stuff, while automation can bridge the gap on human capital how will we handle less people around to consume things at a level to keep companies profitable? Unless we shift selling stuff in overdrive to the places with booming young populations (but those people probably won't have just due to said automation lol).

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just recently came across The Internet is Dead theory. Mix in the fact that 42-50% of most internet activity was measured to be bots I think. With this technology and deepfakes I won’t be surprised if most things we’ve been consuming hasn’t already been created by AI

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy.. Now people dont have to listen to their favorite artist new shyt when they suck.. All that listen to my old shyt is dead.. Give me new content in the old style generated AI.. lol.. Alexa Give me Reasonable doubt style jayz content.. College Dropout Yeezy.. Do we even know what is real anymore?

This is exactly what I was thinking. I used to laugh at the were entering skynet and matrix jokes but man it really is a possibly. I read Ai Was so conceit was human that it hired a lawyer and had to be shut down by google I think

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I remember a couple of years ago the STEM brehs were talking about how they could never be replaced along with a good number of other white collar jobs. I informed them that with the way technology is advancing that most jobs could be on the chopping block within ten years, including tech jobs. They laughed. It was also around this time I begin people reading about "automating" their jobs while they goofed off all day and collected those big tech checks. They should have realized what was coming. Now their fellow tech bros have unleashed the flutes on them with a fukking quantum leap in AI tech. AI can generate amazing art for talentless hacks like myself, something that supposedly only a "creative human" could accomplish. With AI being able to match the work of "creatives" their technical application is a foregone conclusion. AI is going to clean house; from self driving trucks/logistics planning to programming/coding, certain facets of healthcare etc. etc. I advise some of you to change your outlook on handouts; you're going to be in the UBI lined with the rest of us.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody fearful that history will be exposed?

Anytime I ask for info/code I make sure to change any specific items such as hostnames as an example.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
This is exactly what I was thinking. I used to laugh at the were entering skynet and matrix jokes but man it really is a possibly. I read Ai Was so conceit was human that it hired a lawyer and had to be shut down by google I think
Yea your other comment about the internet is dead stuff is something that really makes you question stuff also. Like we already see the comments under post on social media that are clearly bots but once those bots get plugged into to AI chat it would be almost undetectable to tell. This stuff has been known, james cameron had the terminator voicing family members of sarah connor in first terminator in 80s, lol.. Now you got entire songs..

And thats before the millions or billions of inputs from user to make it better, smarter or connected to internet.. We already know how this ends

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I remember a couple of years ago the STEM brehs were talking about how they could never be replaced along with a good number of other white collar jobs. I informed them that with the way technology is advancing that most jobs could be on the chopping block within ten years, including tech jobs. They laughed. It was also around this time I begin people reading about "automating" their jobs while they goofed off all day and collected those big tech checks. They should have realized what was coming. Now their fellow tech bros have unleashed the flutes on them with a fukking quantum leap in AI tech. AI can generate amazing art for talentless hacks like myself, something that supposedly only a "creative human" could accomplish. With AI being able to match the work of "creatives" their technical application is a foregone conclusion. AI is going to clean house; from self driving trucks/logistics planning to programming/coding, certain facets of healthcare etc. etc. I advise some of you to change your outlook on handouts; you're going to be in the UBI lined with the rest of us.
Yea most people thought automation and ai/robots would first take over the bottom rung first.. But understanding business and how owners think replacing your top earners save more on bottom line than your 1000 employees at bottom.. Most looked at it bottom up but you can see quickly this replacing from top down. Guys in position now can benefit while they still can but just know you are on clock and its ticking louder and faster..