Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I just recently came across The Internet is Dead theory. Mix in the fact that 42-50% of most internet activity was measured to be bots I think. With this technology and deepfakes I won’t be surprised if most things we’ve been consuming hasn’t already been created by AI
this has already been seen like when people have alot of instagram followers but no engagement
a million follows but a 100 likes on a picture

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I remember a couple of years ago the STEM brehs were talking about how they could never be replaced along with a good number of other white collar jobs. I informed them that with the way technology is advancing that most jobs could be on the chopping block within ten years, including tech jobs. They laughed. It was also around this time I begin people reading about "automating" their jobs while they goofed off all day and collected those big tech checks. They should have realized what was coming. Now their fellow tech bros have unleashed the flutes on them with a fukking quantum leap in AI tech. AI can generate amazing art for talentless hacks like myself, something that supposedly only a "creative human" could accomplish. With AI being able to match the work of "creatives" their technical application is a foregone conclusion. AI is going to clean house; from self driving trucks/logistics planning to programming/coding, certain facets of healthcare etc. etc. I advise some of you to change your outlook on handouts; you're going to be in the UBI lined with the rest of us.
I dont think people have to worry till things happen in the actual physical world
these middle man jobs were destiny to not exist
coding is just being a mental labor instead of a physical one
being a laborer will always be devalued
things will always evolve and new jobs will be created
same way we don't have music stores or an elevator man
I will be more impressed when this effects the physical world with things like a plumber or a cable man
Music and painting don't real even have meaningful utility, its entertainment

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Just joined...im flabbergasted
i just asked it a question about black psychoanalysts who have published books lol. it gave two authors that were completely made up but the book titles were amazing. disappointed

however, a workshop that I have hosted in the past i am looking to shop that out and it has completely transformed my copy. its amazing!

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I have used it....extremely cool

Definitely has some flaws but the heart of the technology is very very powerful and you will see bigger search engines such as Google and Bing incorporate some of the same principles

To be honest while I dont think it is a replacement for Google per se.....A really well refined version of ChatGPT could pose a problem for them

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yea this is a problem. I just spent the last hour teaching it what I do at work, it learned and has been giving me recommendations just answered about 5 emails better than I could and corrected a query that had us stuck

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
conor-mcgregor-who-the-fukk-is-that-guy.gif
Ask the bot...
#incaseigetdementia