Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Without a doubt, one of the best ways to use this product is by giving it any wordy or technical article, block of text, etc. and ask it to explain it in simple terms within something like 100-200 words.

Then you can also ask it specific questions to help you get an intuitive understanding of the material.

Now if you like you can go back and read the actual text and not be confused.

People are so dang wordy (I myself can be as well) that they can make their good information too confusing.

Last edited:
Daps
Without a doubt, one of the best ways to use this product is by giving it any wordy or technical article, block of text, etc. and ask it to explain it in simple terms within something like 100-200 words.

Then you can also ask it specific questions to help you get an intuitive understanding of the material.

People are so dang wordy (I myself can be as well).

This is what I've been using it for.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how did you do this? will you let us know if it worked?
typed this exactly.

build a python script that can predict bullish stock ticker movement using historical data from yahoo finance api

Helps if you know python. Going to try it out in coming days but i have to know which stock tickers to use. This shyt could be a cheat code for day trading, especially if you haven't got time to learn the the candlestick patterns :wow:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Do you have to copy the text to your phone? And have ChatGPT decipher it for you? Trying to figure out how to make me more productive at work with out trying to follow 200 different email threads a day.
I see no way of doing it without copying and pasting the text. If you're on a computer you may be able to write a script for it and copy/paste that script into the browser to parse your emails and send it to ChatGPT.

Manually I'll take some real long series of technical tweets and copy and paste the whole thing then ask it to explain it.

If there's a way you can parse out your emails you can probably do it.
He’s going to be rich
The thing is "attackers" will always have an advantage. You can basically give ChatGPT any kind of text you wrote on your own and tell it to write on any subject in your style and make it more/less formal. Then go back and adds personal touches. The detecting AI's can't tell.

It'll come down to a war of AI's generating and AI's trying to detect. At which point it'll be too much hassle to care about it. Best to find another way/curriculum to test people's knowledge about a subject.

Like I said before, most professional people and those really good at their work aren't professionals because they write 15,000 word essays on what they do.

Edit: was going to give their site a try but it don't even work right now :mjlol:

Last edited:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps

People are so dang wordy (I myself can be as well) that they can make their good information too confusing.

"Make it so a 9 year old can read it"