Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I signed up for DALL E as well. This thing is hilarious. :dead:

About two years ago I began working on a short horror coli story. It was something basic like a breh having to work the late night shift at a bodega all of a sudden but right before he gets the handoff his co-worker tells him it's haunted by a dead homeless woman. :mjlol:

I never did finish it but I wonder if chatgp can finish it for me now that I got cover art from DALL E and I'm inspired.

Should've had the ghost of a treh haunting him

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
image.png

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
When I get home (can't use these softwares on government computers) I'm going to have it re-write my horror prompt with more details included. I've been lurking the DALL E and Chatgpt subreddits and it amazes me how detailed it can get if you're specific and clear enough.

Original result of the prompt was hilarious but named my guy "Harold". :francis: I'll post both for comparison.

Giselle

Daps

This is insane

Also probably a GREAT opportunity for money/advantages in a lot of places right now if you're clever

Idk what most of that stuff in op means, and that’s prime example why it won’t replace google. That plus it lacks human experience, opinions and reviews unlike google and tiktok