Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Idk what most of that stuff in op means, and that’s prime example why it won’t replace google.

What the fukk does this even mean? :skip:

"I don't understand it so it will never amount to anything." :what:

The combo of ignorance and hubris is nothing short of staggering. :ohlawd:
That plus it lacks human experience, opinions and reviews unlike google and tiktok

You really don't understand what's going on, do you?

Some of yall just be out here wasting precious internet with some block head shyt.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol:

Real shyt though, ain't nobody got time for a 8,000 word essay.

Folks who play sports, play video games, play an instrument, etc. don't write essays to show they've mastered something. Most of those essays are nothing but fluff because people are trying to hit the word count.

They going to have to think of better ways to display knowledge.

Last edited:

Anton

All Star
Daps
chatgpt was fun before the plebs found out about it, now it's too politically correct to be useful.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
So what are some ways to get money with this? I’m using it to write biz letters.
Offering any service that involves writing is the obvious one. Scriptwriting, articles, business plans, resumes, etc.

But then you have homerun ideas like Lensa app, that's piggybacking free AI service to make millions selling custom avatar images.

I do wonder whats good in the freelance streets since these services became publicity available.

:lupe: