Y’all hate Elon Musk but still on his platform?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Alan chill,your whole Coli identity is hopping on nikkaz nuts and calling them nazis and c00ns.

You don't talk about broads with fat asses,new albums dropping,black pop culture,ball,kicks,or any of the shyt we do on this forum,you just literally pop into Dem leaning threads,hop on niccaz nuts,scour the forum for they post history,call them a c00n and nazi and then disappear when we in threads talking about bytches and life.

You the Coli version of post malone,now watch you go try and pull up some dumb shyt and start talking about Adolf and st0rmfr0nt,nikka we don't know what that is,it ain't ralph tho.
Your lies don't matter. The point is, you're the kind of deluded fool who tricks themselves into believing racist shyt isn't racist, just so you can fit in with them.

You should post in this thread too:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Not using instagram, Facebook and Twitter is not going end your little world lol. If I can help it, I don’t go anywhere I’m not welcomed.
I don't use any of these platforms, but again most of these CEOs are racist. And it's not like Elon made Twitter, he just bought it

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Its a pride, self respect and shame issue..

Pride, self respect and shame in dysfunctional backgrounds is not instilled, leading to people being on a racists platform as adults.

It's not rocket science:manny:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Agreed.

UKVu0t8.gif