Y’all hate Elon Musk but still on his platform?

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
My galaxy s24 was manufactured in India. And last time I checked Samsung’s ceo ain’t on social media basically calling me a n i g g e r

So you own zero things that are made in china? :skip:

And wait till you find out where those all those parts inside that “made in India” phone come from :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And what, you think Instagram is owned by Malcolm X? :mjlol:

China has Muslims in concentration camps also, you going to stop using iPhones and other Chinese made products?

Get the fukk out of here with your “dignity” :dead:
You're a white wrestling neckbeard pretending to be Black. Shut up.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Nah,I'm just real.

While you on here acting like nothing you use or consume/wear has anything to do with people who may hold animosity toward black folk in they heart,really yooza bytch and you virtue signaling,the shyt is the equivalent of a bytch with a crazy past talking about another broad body count,but continue on,big black africa.

I'm sure there is a shepherd on your corner who sells you fresh wool.

Nah you’re just p*ssy who accepted defeat and love being openly shytted on daily. You’re not like us. You sitting there on a site where you can just refresh your feed and get called a n i g g e r in real time. You act like you can’t boycott companies and use ethical or black owned companies when it’s applicable. Of course you’re not gonna catch everything and every brand but staying on twitter knowing this cracker is actively fukking you over is WILD.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
So you own zero things that are made in china? :skip:

And wait till you find out where those all those parts inside that “made in India” phone come from :mjlol:

You reaching so hard. Point to where those part manufacturers are ACTIVELY disrespecting me, calling my people DEI hires and getting sued for discrimination and racism. Point to where these part manufacturers are influencing US law makers and US presidents, taking trips to Israel during a genocide and being a Netanyahu’s guest of honor.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah you’re just p*ssy who accepted defeat and love being openly shytted on daily. You’re not like us. You sitting there on a site where you can just refresh your feed and get called a n i g g e r in real time. You act like you can’t boycott companies and use ethical or black owned companies when it’s applicable. Of course you’re not gonna catch everything and every brand but staying on twitter knowing this cracker is actively fukking you over is WILD.

On Twitter daily,never seen any of that racist shyt on my feed,but you right,I'm not like you,if you not on any social media at all and you have no dealings with anybody/anything who may be sus when it comes to black folk,you obviously gets no hoes,no money,don't get fly and there is a 90% chance your a Hebrew Israelite.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
On Twitter daily,never seen any of that racist shyt on my feed,but you right,I'm not like you,if you not on any social media at all and you have no dealings with anybody/anything who may be sus when it comes to black folk,you obviously gets no hoes,no money,don't get fly and there is a 90% chance your a Hebrew Israelite.

lol fukk outta here. I’m outside in real life…im married with beautiful children and work for myself remotely. You equate being on your phone to getting hoes lmao. My era didnt need social media and the internet to do any of those things lol. You a lame and a c00n.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Theirs no alternative for news information which is why it was a strategic buy, conservation elites bought it to control the conversation unfortunately threads isn't a good alternatives, and mastodon sucks

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
lol fukk outta here. I’m outside in real life…im married with beautiful children and work for myself remotely. You equate being on your phone to getting hoes lmao. My era didnt need social media and the internet to do any of those things lol. You a lame and a c00n.

You married with children and neither ya wife nor ya kids have social media.

And you work remotely.
Lmao.

Nikka you in Marcy?

You sound foolish.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Twitter existed for well over a decade before he took it over. It's going to take time for another platform to really take off in the same way that Twitter did.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
You married with children and neither ya wife nor ya kids have social media.

And you work remotely.
Lmao.

Nikka you in Marcy?

You sound foolish.

None of them have social media. We outside like I said. I know it’s hard to comprehend when people live outside of that little shytty box you put your self in. I score film, TV and advertisements. I can work anywhere on the planet and I make money in my sleep.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
None of them have social media. We outside like I said. I know it’s hard to comprehend when people live outside of that little shytty box you put your self in. I score film, TV and advertisements. I can work anywhere on the planet and I make money in my sleep.
:duck: