Y’all hate Elon Musk but still on his platform?

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Like I said in the other thread. If you click the Twitter videos posted on The Coli, your click counts as a view and you are helping the Twitter machine function and live. So all yall coming in here with ya chest poked out talking about how you don't have an account dont mean shyt cuz you still clicking those Twitter videos and keeping the Musk Machine alive.

And don't come in here quoting me to lie about how you don't click the Twitter videos posted on The Coli. Save your lies because most of the threads on this site are Twitter videos.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Twitter is the best news aggregation site I can find,news websites from all over the world in one place,with a feed that is instantly updated.

I have yet to find a better alternative,and I can honestly give a fukk what his views are towards me,in his heart he knows the black man is god,just as we see him as the product of Yakub that he is.

I also wear clothing/sneakers designed by racists,and the white nikka who owns the chain supermarket I shop at doesn't care for me either.

Last edited:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I can agree with this & I’m part of the disgrace. I’ve been slowly decreasing my usage on there

This issue is if you’re on social media you are guaranteed to run across something Twitter related. Before Elon it became the go to site to communicate & also spread information. Fact is it’s not going to be overnight people stop using it

But I get what you’re saying & you’re right.

Real shyt, I’m glad someone can admit it.
Im just saying we gotta have a code. I think the real issues we have here in this country could be managed much easier if people can manage to be uncomfortable with abandoning disrespectful systems. This man Elon is operating with impunity because people still gonna use his products. I hear the anti-black rhetoric on there is at its peak but why are we still subscribed to our disrespect? That twitter we used to know is dead. Abandon that shyt.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Twitter is the best news aggregation site I can find,news websites from all over the world in one place,with a feed that is instantly updated.

I have yet to find a better alternative,and I can honestly give a fukk what his views are towards me,in his heart he knows the black man is god,just as we see him as product of Yakub that he is.

I also wear clothing/sneakers designed by racists,and the white nikka who owns the chain supermarket I shop at doesn't care for me either.

Well at least you can be honest that you’re a weak ass nikka that can’t stay on code. Carry on.
And what, you think Instagram is owned by Malcolm X? :mjlol:

China has Muslims in concentration camps also, you going to stop using iPhones and other Chinese made products?

Get the fukk out of here with your “dignity” :dead:

I’m not on instagram either, I don’t mind staying on code like the rest of you p*ssy ass nikkas.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Well at least you can be honest that you’re a weak ass nikka that can’t stay on code. Carry on.

I’m not on instagram either, I don’t mind staying on code like the rest of you p*ssy ass nikkas.

Where is your phone manufactured? :ufdup:

Exactly, so stop with the self righteous gimmick

Genos

Superstar
Daps
So you don't use any social media? Because all these things are ran by WS

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Where is your phone manufactured? :ufdup:

Exactly, so stop with the self righteous gimmick

My galaxy s24 was manufactured in India. And last time I checked Samsung’s ceo ain’t on social media basically calling me a n i g g e r

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps

I have yet to find a better alternative,and I can honestly give a fukk what his views are towards me,in his heart he knows the black man is god,just as we see him as the product of Yakub that he is.

:skip:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
So you don't use any social media? Because all these things are ran by WS
Not using instagram, Facebook and Twitter is not going end your little world lol. If I can help it, I don’t go anywhere I’m not welcomed.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Nah,I'm just real.

While you on here acting like nothing you use or consume/wear has anything to do with people who may hold animosity toward black folk in they heart,really yooza bytch and you virtue signaling,the shyt is the equivalent of a bytch with a crazy past talking about another broad body count,but continue on,big black africa.

I'm sure there is a shepherd on your corner who sells you fresh wool.