Y’all hate Elon Musk but still on his platform?

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Make it make sense. If you hate that nikka, delete your account and stop posting links from the site.

:dahell: I haven’t had an account since he took it over. And honestly any black people still on there is a fukking disgrace, yall cool with sitting there being racially abused constantly? Have some dignity.
Let's be honest. How many folks still watch the NFL, buy tickets, and merchandise after the owners interesting reaction after the Kap situation. People talk a good game and folks behind the scenes know it. :manny:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
On Twitter daily,never seen any of that racist shyt on my feed,but you right,I'm not like you,if you not on any social media at all and you have no dealings with anybody/anything who may be sus when it comes to black folk,you obviously gets no hoes,no money,don't get fly and there is a 90% chance your a Hebrew Israelite.
I think you lack the good judgment to recognize what is racist or not, given that you have a history of citing posts and content from racist Twitter accounts, defending Joe Rogan and Kanye West, and even outright Nazis.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think you lack the good judgment to recognize what is racist or not, given that you have a history of citing posts and content from racist Twitter accounts, defending Joe Rogan and Kanye West, and even outright Nazis.

Alan chill,your whole Coli identity is hopping on nikkaz nuts and calling them nazis and c00ns.

You don't talk about broads with fat asses,new albums dropping,black pop culture,ball,kicks,or any of the shyt we do on this forum,you just literally pop into Dem leaning threads,hop on niccaz nuts,scour the forum for they post history,call them a c00n and nazi and then disappear when we in threads talking about bytches and life.

You the Coli version of post malone,now watch you go try and pull up some dumb shyt and start talking about Adolf and st0rmfr0nt,nikka we don't know what that is,it ain't ralph tho.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
The problem with twitter is not just MAGA. Elon also allows insane amount of russian and chinese propaganda, two of the biggest enemies of United States. There's never been more bots out there than now. It's actually hilarious how many people worldwide consider this doofus a genius or something. He's nothing but a billionaire mid-life crisis. Allowing dangerous people to spread their disinformation is not freedom of speech, but a fukking anarchy.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
If threads were to get poppin
Could thecoli even be able to have embedded thread posts rn? :damn:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make it make sense. If you hate that nikka, delete your account and stop posting links from the site.

:dahell: I haven’t had an account since he took it over. And honestly any black people still on there is a fukking disgrace, yall cool with sitting there being racially abused constantly? Have some dignity.

They don’t hate him, their feeling are hurt because he doesn’t particularly care for them.