ya'll ever see anyone hoop in lebrons?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this has to do with Kobe’s death.. it’s a lot more rare to see a person on the court with kobes in place of Brons.

Before kobes death I’m pretty sure it wasn’t close as to who sold more sneakers/were worn more on the court.

Are you kidding or just uninformed?

Kobe has had the most popular sneaker among hoopers. Damn near half the NBA hooped in Kobes BEFORE his death.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
“In the nba”

You have numbers to back your claim? Lebron s are the #1 selling Nike shoe(not including Jordan).

If you can’t post facts, please shut up with this Stan shyt. Lebron sneakers move units.

Lemme guess you also believe black people commit the most crime cause thats what the "facts" say. Use your own damn eyes and experience rather than propoganda from authority.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trash ass thread.

LeBron is Nike’s highest selling kicks. Plenty of players throughout the league have been wearing LeBron’s.

Name em.

Even Bron stans like Lonzo rock with Kobes. If you are a hooper you know Bron's shoes don't compare to Kobe's. Kobe even had Demar Derozan getting his own line of Kobe's specially made for him. What NBA players got their own line of LeBron's?

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
My son wore Lebron’s during a heavy AAU summer ball season. He loved the fit and ankle support. Last year the school season he wore the team shoe PG had nothing but ankle injuries and he missed several games in a boot. This year avoided the team show at all costs went back to Lebron’s exclusively didn’t even have to tape and did not have one rolled ankle or ankle injury period. The support in the Lebron’s is the best of any shoes he’s worn for him. This was his last Varsity season so we’ve seen it all and probably worn most shoes over the years. He also hoops with old heads on the weekends in them. No issues.

Hell I spent so much time and money at the surgeon getting angle xrays I started to send Nike and Lebron a thank you letter

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Name em.

Even Bron stans like Lonzo rock with Kobes. If you are a hooper you know Bron's shoes don't compare to Kobe's. Kobe even had Demar Derozan getting his own line of Kobe's specially made for him. What NBA players got their own line of LeBron's?
Ur such a biased mf :scust:

Nobody even brought up Kobe you weirdo :scust:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
i think adidas might have the best shows for kids... i heard complaints about every shoe except for them...

but i have complaints.... bought my kid some addidas in june...mid july it WAS DEAD :francis:

the hurrache from months before was still doing great

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I havent hooped in a few years but i used to see KD's,Kobes or some hyperdunks i never saw LeBrons in a pick up game...Ive seen dudes wearing air maxes,air pennys but no Brons.

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
i think adidas might have the best shows for kids... i heard complaints about every shoe except for them...

but i have complaints.... bought my kid some addidas in june...mid july it WAS DEAD :francis:

the hurrache from months before was still doing great
Hurraches last forever lol

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do. Soldiers>>> I Actually copped the ones from 2-3 years ago in triple cause I liked them so much, so I still got a brand new pair in the stash. I play in regular Brons too but soldiers feel the best. And I see people play in both a lot too at LA

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
A lot of those sales may be for casual wear or kids. I may be wrong, but I’m just expressing what I’ve seen at the courts.:manny:

So other than what you perceive to be as facts, you literally have nothing to back your claim that Kobe’s are more worn on basketball courts than lebron’s??? Y’all can’t be serious here.

Like I said. I hate Bron’s soul. He’s a buddy buddy fakkit. But nike makes some dam good basketball shoes when it comes to Brons. From a guy that’s in the basketball gym regularly, it’s the most worn basketball shoe that I see people hoop in. The numbers back up what my claim.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I do. Soldiers>>> I Actually copped the ones from 2-3 years ago in triple cause I liked them so much, so I still got a brand new pair in the stash. I play in regular Brons too but soldiers feel the best. And I see people play in both a lot too at LA

You probably talking bout
The zoom soldier 11s or 10s. I ball in two different pairs of 11s :banderas:

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
So other than what you perceive to be as facts, you literally have nothing to back your claim that Kobe’s are more worn on basketball courts than lebron’s??? Y’all can’t be serious here.

Like I said. I hate Bron’s soul. He’s a buddy buddy fakkit. But nike makes some dam good basketball shoes when it comes to Brons. From a guy that’s in the basketball gym regularly, it’s the most worn basketball shoe that I see people hoop in. The numbers back up what my claim.
Well that’s not what I see. It’s not that serious. Calm down.