ya'll ever see anyone hoop in lebrons?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Lol that’s my collection and on court Kobe is by far the most worn shoe in the nba. Even before his death

“In the nba”

You have numbers to back your claim? Lebron s are the #1 selling Nike shoe(not including Jordan).

If you can’t post facts, please shut up with this Stan shyt. Lebron sneakers move units.

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Not sure if this is the answer OP's looking for, but I'm pretty sure tOSU and U. of Akron hoop teams wear them.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
When Bron was with the Heat, I hooped in the 8s and 9s. I wouldn’t play in those now though. They were just too heavy. I switched to Kobe’s and never looked back. I haven’t played in a while, but Kobe’s and Kyries seem more popular.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
When Bron was with the Heat, I hooped in the 8s and 9s. I wouldn’t play in those now though. They were just too heavy. I switched to Kobe’s and never looked back. I haven’t played in a while, but Kobe’s and Kyries seem more popular.

What kind of ignorant metric do you coli nikkas use to gauge popularity? Kobe and Kyrie sneakers combined don’t sell
As much as Lebron’s, yet Lebrons shoes are less popular than theirs? :dead:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
0-C7-C52-F2-DB7-A-4-F06-ABAB-04-BA2-C618-CEC.jpg

Typed in all my sneakers on stockx. I been balling out in random Brons for the last 2 years. Making up for hating on him for 15 years (excluding his rookie year)

answering ur ? Op

I seen tons of cats hooping in Brons in street ball. The nba not so much
Paying 440 for some yeezys should be a crime

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
“In the nba”

You have numbers to back your claim? Lebron s are the #1 selling Nike shoe(not including Jordan).

If you can’t post facts, please shut up with this Stan shyt. Lebron sneakers move units.
motherfukker do u have fukking eyes. I said Kobe has the most worn shoe in the nba even before death. So idk wtf u talking about

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
What kind of ignorant metric do you coli nikkas use to gauge popularity? Kobe and Kyrie sneakers combined don’t sell
As much as Lebron’s, yet Lebrons shoes are less popular than theirs? :dead:
A lot of those sales may be for casual wear or kids. I may be wrong, but I’m just expressing what I’ve seen at the courts.:manny:

killacal

Banned
Daps
The Lebron9 is a great shoe to hoop in ,and I have flat feet.I really want to get my hands on some air commands though.
This.... its made for flat feet and its heavy like a boot:francis:

It might be a better shoe to train in then play in on some jump soles shyt:mjlol:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
this has to do with Kobe’s death.. it’s a lot more rare to see a person on the court with kobes in place of Brons.

Before kobes death I’m pretty sure it wasn’t close as to who sold more sneakers/were worn more on the court.

This is false..

NCAA and NBA been rocking Kobes over trash ass Brons even before his death.

Stop posting false shyt..

The coli need it's own snopes to correct Bron stans

The-Most-Popular-Shoes-in-the-NBA-2018-19.jpg

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Davis has worn only the Nike Kobe 4, a sneaker originally released in 2009. After being the face of several of Nike's high top Air Max models in recent seasons, some of which featured a custom unibrow logo and "Fear the Brow" verbiage, Davis has opted to instead adopt Bryant's sneaker for his first season in L.A.

And he's far from the only one.

Players at all positions, 102 to be exact, are lacing up a retro edition of the Kobe 4, making it one of the most popular individual sneakers in the NBA. Nearly 67% of NBA players wear Nike sneakers, and more of them are wearing Kobe-badged kicks than even the current lines for stars LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Giannis Antetokounmpo.

Davis, who was a sophomore in high school when Nike originally released the low top Kobe model, has stuck to a rotation of player exclusive pairs in matching purple and yellow accents. Meanwhile, one of the players Davis was traded for has also traded his old kicks for the Kobe 4.

"I like them a lot," said New Orleans Pelicans guard Lonzo Ball, who has worn the Kobe 4 exclusively this season after severing ties with Big Baller Brand. "They're light, but they're also sturdy. In my opinion, Kobe makes the best basketball shoe. ... The 4s are at the top of the list. A bunch of other guys around the league probably think that as well."

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Seen cats wear brons after they break their ankle as its keeps the foot immobilized..

That shyt look like a cast boot to begin with
Makes sense for him to have a cast he's a high flying flat footed tank

The rest of us:mjcry: