ya'll ever see anyone hoop in lebrons?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
0-C7-C52-F2-DB7-A-4-F06-ABAB-04-BA2-C618-CEC.jpg

Typed in all my sneakers on stockx. I been balling out in random Brons for the last 2 years. Making up for hating on him for 15 years (excluding his rookie year)

answering ur ? Op

I seen tons of cats hooping in Brons in street ball. The nba not so much

this has to do with Kobe’s death.. it’s a lot more rare to see a person on the court with kobes in place of Brons.

Before kobes death I’m pretty sure it wasn’t close as to who sold more sneakers/were worn more on the court.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They are pretty expensive so kids dont usually have them. Teenagers/grown men wear them more often, but also they are really heavy duty ball shoes, so guards dont typically wear them, they gravitate towards kobes and kyries.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I tried when I was younger. But no matter which ones I tried, they felt too heavy for me. It reminded me of trying to play in some foamposite pros.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I played in the 8s, the 7s look like a pretty good hooping shoe but Kyrie seems to be the shoe king now. As far as the last 5 years I cant say Ive seen many of those on the court.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
this has to do with Kobe’s death.. it’s a lot more rare to see a person on the court with kobes in place of Brons.

Before kobes death I’m pretty sure it wasn’t close as to who sold more sneakers/were worn more on the court.
Lol that’s my collection and on court Kobe is by far the most worn shoe in the nba. Even before his death

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Those soldiers are fire af gotta get a pair.

I always got some cheapy shyt at Footlocker or modells to hoop in and fukk up and not spend money on but I saw the black/grey 17s and had to spend the money on en and they're great. Plenty of dudes I ball with, bigs and smalls, got em in different colorways, mainly those red ones that are fire too.