ya'll ever see anyone hoop in lebrons?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
stockx is an aftermarket sneaker retail site. Those sales on that site don’t represent true sneaker sales.
Why do you keep changing the argument? The person you were arguing with was talking about nba players, not fans. Lebron does have higher selling shoes in public

also that article is from espn where the person did research on who wears what, it’s not opinion but fact

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Nah it was about 10 minutes

Found a lot of shytty articles... since you didn’t trust the stockx data that was literally posted above...

And basically came to the conclusion ive read, seen, and seen numbers on... nobody is wearing that bullshyt like that :mjlol:

so be mad bytch nikka, i could care less. You the only nikka in here going hard over this dumb shyt

“I balL”... nobody gives a fukk nikka, you not the only nikka in here that hooped or watch hoops. Nobody wears that shyt

yea.. nobody hoops in Nike’s #1 selling basketball shoe. They hoop in their 3rd or 4th highest selling shoe. :mjlol:

dumb nikka logic 101

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Why do you keep changing the argument? The person you were arguing with was talking about nba players, not fans. Lebron does have higher selling shoes in public

also that article is from espn where the person did research on who wears what, it’s not opinion but fact

The thread changed into “nobody(nba or regular life)” wears Brons on the court.

Lebron is the highest selling Nike basketball shoe. This is not the case.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
those new jordans are supposedly the lightest and they got the full air
the tongue is like the curry's that are mad comfortable and the material is all super light weight

I feel dude saying Lebrons are the most bought, I can see it. But besides the solider I havent seen anyone besides me rocking Lebrons at all
I'm surprised nobody mentioned that it depends what part of the country you are in... in NY I see alot of people with all types of Jordans

I havent seen anyone rock Kobe's to hoop in awhile

I own the 7, the 8 and the 9 high's and I got a pair of ADs
Kobe's are comfortable enough to do anything in, its scary how dope they are.

I hooped in my Jordan 33's and loved them
but the little bullshyt ass lace broke so all I can do is parachute tighten them now
Still super comfortable but that little thin lace that supports the bottom is designed stupid

got 2 pairs of Kyrie 2's
they have the best padding and are amazing all around honestly
the reverse strap is flames ...they seem to last forever

nike-kyrie-2-1488124-f.jpg

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
as far as players, kobes/PGs/Kyries did seem to be the popular choice pre Kobes death

Basketball Shoes NBA Players Are Wearing Today | Stadium Talk

The Most Popular Shoes And Brands Worn By Players Around The NBA - 2018 Edition | Baller Shoes DB

What are the most popular shoes worn by young NBA players?

^^Kobes shoe in 2017 was worn #1 by players, MJ 2, Bron 3

Conclusion: its factually incorrect to say that nobody or even a minority (both in the NBA and general public) wears Lebron signature shoes to hoop in.

IN the league, the popular choices before Kobe died seem to anecdotally be Kobe 4s/Kobe ADs, Kyries, PG's with Brons coming around 4th place.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Yes. Just last week :what:

Most people hoop in generic Addidas/Nike’s

Not a signature player sneaker.

This ^ ... your average player not touring some high end circuit and not being gifted sneakers on the reg is hitting up an aftermarket store and/or hunting online for a sale on some decent brand name “generics.”
That’s what I do :manny:

Last edited:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I played in the Lebron 10s for 2 years, until the air bubbles popped.
I played a couple pick up games in the Lebron 15s.
I still play in my Lebron 9s from high school.

LeBrons have best cushioning and ankle support:jawalrus:

That didn’t happen until after Kobe retired.
Just like how D’angelo Russel is the face of Dwayne Wades shoe line now.
Lebron will probably have his own line of PEs for players when he retires.
Lebron 9's>>>Jordan 9's....

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
LeBron literally has the highest selling shoe of anyone not named Michael Jordan and you idiots still a managed to make a multi page thread disputing their popularity :dead:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
LeBron literally has the highest selling shoe of anyone not named Michael Jordan and you idiots still a managed to make a multi page thread disputing their popularity :dead:

But but but they are rocked for casual where that’s why. nikkas on this site are crazy.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I second this, I have flat feet and am not a huge Lebron fan

but his shoes are perfect for me

I also wear them because I cant jump high anyways, so I dont mind if they are heavy.... they are super stable.

I like the X the best, I got these ones

af2d0acc2f0f6b2b7222cbe68a6e9613.jpg

e88c4695b60210ddde56a76fdac09f82.jpg

Those joints look bulky

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I bought some Lebrons on sale but they were too bulky. I'm going to cop a pair of the Harden 4's. I've been hearing good reviews.