ya'll ever see anyone hoop in lebrons?

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I second this, I have flat feet and am not a huge Lebron fan

but his shoes are perfect for me

I also wear them because I cant jump high anyways, so I dont mind if they are heavy.... they are super stable.

I like the X the best, I got these ones

af2d0acc2f0f6b2b7222cbe68a6e9613.jpg

e88c4695b60210ddde56a76fdac09f82.jpg
I wanted them joints on the bottom so bad, but they just looked so bulky to me :noah:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Most people hoop in generic Addidas/Nike’s

Not a signature player sneaker.

I play in currys sometimes..good ankle support & they’re light

This is false..

NCAA and NBA been rocking Kobes over trash ass Brons even before his death.

Stop posting false shyt..

The coli need it's own snopes to correct Bron stans

The-Most-Popular-Shoes-in-the-NBA-2018-19.jpg

why you so mad

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
This thread shows how few coli posters actually play ball. The lebrons are very popular on court

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Some breh was hooping in the South Beaches..
At the height of the release..
Dudes were offering him hundreds just for him to stop hooping in them:mjlol:
Most surreal moment I ever witnessed in my “sneaker game” years:dwillhuh::skip::deadmanny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Everybody in their momma was hoopin' in these hoes. I still do

img01.jpg
These were the only brons I seen nikkas hoop in

I had the OG’s when i hooped in HS

most people don’t like them because theyre (or were) heavy af. Only seen his stans rocking them on court.

Most people prefer Kobe’s, PG’s, Kyries, and KD’s from what I noticed.

I hear Curry’s are decent shoes as well...

From what I hear from dudes on YouTube is that the shoes Zion be hooping in from Jordan Brand are the best shoes to hoop in period.

zion-williamson-nike-air-jordan-34-bhm-00.jpg

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
These were the only brons I seen nikkas hoop in

I had the OG’s when i hooped in HS

most people don’t like them because theyre (or were) heavy af. Only seen his stans rocking them on court.

Most people prefer Kobe’s, PG’s, Kyries, and KD’s from what I noticed.

I hear Curry’s are decent shoes as well...

From what I hear from dudes on YouTube is that the shoes Zion be hooping in from Jordan Brand are the best shoes to hoop in period.

zion-williamson-nike-air-jordan-34-bhm-00.jpg

you guys have to stop doing this. If most people prefer those shoes, how come they sell less than Brons?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
this a low key 'shyt on lebron' thread

:unimpressed:

if they producing these shyts every year...then somebody is wearing them :gucci:

Lebron has the highest selling Nike sneaker. I’m trying to figure how people ain’t balling in his shoes if they sell more than other players shoes.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
you guys have to stop doing this. If most people prefer those shoes, how come they sell less than Brons?
Best Selling Sneakers Of 2019 | SneakerNews.com

Show me where the Lebrons are on this list..,

That was 2019 too...

So here... best selling basketball shoes inn2020

12 Best Basketball Shoes in 2020 [Review & Guide] - ShoeAdviser

But those are just what they consider the best... its opinion based. I said these were what sneaker heads i looked at on YouTube said.

none of these sites are reporting sales, theyre just reporting opinions. I don’t hoop anymore but i watch a lot of it, I rarely see anyone wearing Lebrons in comparison to the Kobes, Kyries, PG’s, etc.

Harden had like one of the hottest basketball shoes years ago and they were everywhere. I haven’t seen anyone wearing his shyt like that and he was barely on those lists...

im not even saying his shoes aren’t popular, I’m saying they’re not as popular

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Best Selling Sneakers Of 2019 | SneakerNews.com

Show me where the Lebrons are on this list..,

That was 2019 too...

So here... best selling basketball shoes inn2020

12 Best Basketball Shoes in 2020 [Review & Guide] - ShoeAdviser

But those are just what they consider the best... its opinion based. I said these were what sneaker heads i looked at on YouTube said.

none of these sites are reporting sales, theyre just reporting opinions. I don’t hoop anymore but i watch a lot of it, I rarely see anyone wearing Lebrons in comparison to the Kobes, Kyries, PG’s, etc.

Harden had like one of the hottest basketball shoes years ago and they were everywhere. I haven’t seen anyone wearing his shyt like that and he was barely on those lists...

im not even saying his shoes aren’t popular, I’m saying they’re not as popular

So you literally did a 1min google search, found 2 shytty articles that posted no facts in regards to basketball sneaker sells and you still have to nerve to say you think people rock Kyries and Kobe’s on court more than Brons?

This is a serious question, are you fukking dumb? What you think you see isn’t the case at all.

I ball, I see more people on court with Brons than anything else. You see how that works?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So you literally did a 1min google search, found 2 shytty articles that posted no facts in regards to basketball sneaker sells and you still have to nerve to say you think people rock Kyries and Kobe’s on court more than Brons?

This is a serious question, are you fukking dumb? What you think you see isn’t the case at all.

I ball, I see more people on court with Brons than anything else. You see how that works?
Nah it was about 10 minutes

Found a lot of shytty articles... since you didn’t trust the stockx data that was literally posted above...

And basically came to the conclusion ive read, seen, and seen numbers on... nobody is wearing that bullshyt like that :mjlol:

so be mad bytch nikka, i could care less. You the only nikka in here going hard over this dumb shyt

“I balL”... nobody gives a fukk nikka, you not the only nikka in here that hooped or watch hoops. Nobody wears that shyt