Yall ever buss down an ugly girl?

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
:huhldup:

story behind her telling you this and why she did it?
let me paint the picture . .

i was in my mid 20s back then, i told her ass to meet me in the bronx, i lived nearby at the time.
i chose the cheapest motel, which was crawling with prostitutes and drug addicts but overall safe i guess

so after we fukked, we start drinking some beers and she starts asking me about what i like sexually, she starts telling me about
her sexual escapades

she tells me how one time she was staying at her sister's house and her nephew was back from college. so they start talking and drinking. the kids mom heads upstairs to sleep (she works the next day)

he tells her he's feeling down because his girlfriend broke up with him recently, he says he hasnt nutted in a chick since and was really starting to miss it,

meanwhile she's getting tipsy and more horny, they start talking about the most riskiest places they ever had sex in

and one thing led to another, and they start fukkin right there in the living rooom, he wore a condom and all but still

she said she was embarrassed afterward and she never did anything like that with him ever again
:gucci:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I was hurt and alone and emotional and desperately trying to get over somebody, and this married chick kept throwing me pitches over twitter and facebook. :to:

She kept asking (hell, she literally asked my best friend at the time if she could "have" me, my best friend (who I had friendzoned for various reasons) told her yes like a moron) if she could come hang out. I've never been in the business of fukking anything that moved, but I was desperate to get my ex out of my system. :mjcry:

So I drive out to meet her half way, right. this broad done booked the honeymoon suite at the Marriott, talking about she just wanna hang out and needs a friend. :stopitslime:

I meet her in the parking garage, I looked at her like ":pachaha: whats happenin." and give her a hug.

On the inside, I was like
tumblr_mg53hxUDhh1qii6tmo1_250.gif

I hit it any way. :patrice:

A lot. :dahell:

I felt bad, too. I was expecting to feel like shyt cause I went against my own principles and not only fukked some chick just because, but also because she was married and we was all supposed to be friends, but not cause of that....

but because the voice in my head was like ":scust: nikka look at this broad! Da fukk is wrong with you!?"

She went back home the next day and they were divorced in less than a month. :to:

I promptly cut her off, because she wouldn't stop dropping blatant hints about what we did on various social media platforms.

Funny thing is, the chick who was the best friend back then, I told her a few months ago what happened, right? Girl is like "You fukked that other chick!? How could you! I am heartbroken and devastated! :sadbron:"

I'm like ":bryan:what the fukk she asked YOU if she could fukk me, and YOU gave her the green light!"

:heh: women is funny sometimes, man...