Yall ever buss down an ugly girl?

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aye ugly chicks put in work. Don't sleep. :ufdup:. Make a nikka feel cherished with less effort than a 7-10.

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Took one for the team years ago. He had a nice lil petite caramel thang in the bedroom while I had the task of tending to her potna. This chick was a classic case of body like a Godess face from hell. She was a whole freak tho so I aint fukked up about it. Shid I wound up knocking shawty down bout 5 or 6 times that summer.

I took down a ugly ass yella chick back in high school too. She went to my church and loved me lol my young dumb ass skipped school to go fukk on her too. The power of hornyness is real

lib123

All Star
Daps
I have and it causes your mood to go down south. Was in a bad time in my life and was smashing ugly chicks because I horny and lonely. Well not only did I feel like more shyt but I felt utterly disgusted with my entire sense of self. No worse feeling than busting a nut and coming to the realization the girl is way under your league and you see a busted up chick. You look in the mirror wondering where everything went wrong and how the set of choices you made led to this very situation.

Haunting shyt. Never again.
I've only fukked one girl that I wasn't happy about after, and it wasn't cause of her looks..

But I have let many beastly women give me head and unfortunately I hated myself afterward.
Man at a weak moment I fukked a beat chick, the head was best I ever had to this day but the post nut shame was REAL. I avoided this thread at first just so I didn't have to feel that shame again.

I was laying there next to her, she looking all satisfied and haggard at the same time making me even more disgusted with myself and I'm tryna make small talk and shyt telling myself I can kick her out in like an hour or so. It got to the point where I just couldn't be next to her so I pretended to be fallin asleep for like five minutes then was like yo I'm tired let me walk you out. I walk her out, trying not to even look at her, knowing she's gonna kiss me at the door and preparing myself for it.

Finally she's gone, I'm in my bedroom like :snoop: hating myself and for a minute thought I was gonna throw up. Not a great feeling.

Before that time, with the same chick, I had her come over once but as fate would have it she pulled up at the same time as my sister and her friends and I was like fukk, no way I'm letting anyone see me with this chick. I text her like yo you gotta go I'm sick u can't hang.

It was a dark time in my life brehs.

Yeah I’ve never even thought about hooking up with an ugly chick for these reasons. A lot of people downplay or ignore how much your self-esteem and confidence are undermined when you settle like this. Same with women who allow themselves to be used for sex. Spirit destroying behavior.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I used to love beating down ugly chicks not even gonna lie. A lot of the time they would treat me way better than the pretty ones, and they had better bodies/sex game.

Nowadays you better off going for the baddies cuz the ugly ones want to be treated just like them. shyt my ex was ugly with fake eyebrows and was asking me for fukking birkins :gucci: