Yall ever buss down an ugly girl?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I feel like you gotta have atleast 1 ugly In your roster they are usually possessing S tier p*ssy. Smashed one This year her shyt was clenching tight. That’ll piss off your main if she finds out

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I have and it causes your mood to go down south. Was in a bad time in my life and was smashing ugly chicks because I horny and lonely. Well not only did I feel like more shyt but I felt utterly disgusted with my entire sense of self. No worse feeling than busting a nut and coming to the realization the girl is way under your league and you see a busted up chick. You look in the mirror wondering where everything went wrong and how the set of choices you made led to this very situation.

Haunting shyt. Never again.
Breh. I went nearly a year without smashing straight outta college. As horny and desperate as I was to get off, my pride wouldn’t allow me to smash ugly broads.

In hindsight, the many I turned down weren’t ugly, they were just fat with cute faces. But fat is ugly to me so… :yeshrug:

Thank God a slimmy ended up saving me in my darkest hour. Restored my self-esteem that year. :banderas:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
let me paint the picture . .

i was in my mid 20s back then, i told her ass to meet me in the bronx, i lived nearby at the time.
i chose the cheapest motel, which was crawling with prostitutes and drug addicts but overall safe i guess

so after we fukked, we start drinking some beers and she starts asking me about what i like sexually, she starts telling me about
her sexual escapades

she tells me how one time she was staying at her sister's house and her nephew was back from college. so they start talking and drinking. the kids mom heads upstairs to sleep (she works the next day)

he tells her he's feeling down because his girlfriend broke up with him recently, he says he hasnt nutted in a chick since and was really starting to miss it,

meanwhile she's getting tipsy and more horny, they start talking about the most riskiest places they ever had sex in

and one thing led to another, and they start fukkin right there in the living rooom, he wore a condom and all but still

she said she was embarrassed afterward and she never did anything like that with him ever again
:gucci:

Welp… this thread took a dark turn. I was hoping he was a non-blood related nephew, but then I remembered that she’s Dominican. :francis: