I think my last 5 been ugly but I'm desensitized. Wats ugly brehs :damn:

its in the eye of the beholder...

a5a4d5452385cd78873c4642a08d38b8_L.jpg

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man at a weak moment I fukked a beat chick, the head was best I ever had to this day but the post nut shame was REAL. I avoided this thread at first just so I didn't have to feel that shame again.

I was laying there next to her, she looking all satisfied and haggard at the same time making me even more disgusted with myself and I'm tryna make small talk and shyt telling myself I can kick her out in like an hour or so. It got to the point where I just couldn't be next to her so I pretended to be fallin asleep for like five minutes then was like yo I'm tired let me walk you out. I walk her out, trying not to even look at her, knowing she's gonna kiss me at the door and preparing myself for it.

Finally she's gone, I'm in my bedroom like :snoop: hating myself and for a minute thought I was gonna throw up. Not a great feeling.

Before that time, with the same chick, I had her come over once but as fate would have it she pulled up at the same time as my sister and her friends and I was like fukk, no way I'm letting anyone see me with this chick. I text her like yo you gotta go I'm sick u can't hang.

It was a dark time in my life brehs.

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Man at a weak moment I fukked a beat chick, the head was best I ever had to this day but the post nut shame was REAL. I avoided this thread at first just so I didn't have to feel that shame again.

I was laying there next to her, she looking all satisfied and haggard at the same time making me even more disgusted with myself and I'm tryna make small talk and shyt telling myself I can kick her out in like an hour or so. It got to the point where I just couldn't be next to her so I pretended to be fallin asleep for like five minutes then was like yo I'm tired let me walk you out. I walk her out, trying not to even look at her, knowing she's gonna kiss me at the door and preparing myself for it.

Finally she's gone, I'm in my bedroom like :snoop: hating myself and for a minute thought I was gonna throw up. Not a great feeling.

Before that time, with the same chick, I had her come over once but as fate would have it she pulled up at the same time as my sister and her friends and I was like fukk, no way I'm letting anyone see me with this chick. I text her like yo you gotta go I'm sick u can't hang.

It was a dark time in my life brehs.

Wooooooow that bad huh??? How did you get hard in the first place? :mindblown:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Yup....

Face hit..body. Lit

Them dusty/dirty women love fukking cause it makes up for being ugly.

If u dusty women lurking hit poetic up..

Must be within 50 miles of los angeles unless your pockets fat then spend that cash to fly me out

that's what's up!
This is the one ugly one that got away from me...This chicks body is so damn fly she has fools almost walkin off the curb when we walked down the street last time I saw her.
But that face....whew....

Edit...lol
a5a4d5452385cd78873c4642a08d38b8_L.jpg

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Ugly girls got the best p*ssy.... i smashed this chick with holes, and stains in her panties, and she kinda had a smell, but it was the best p*ssy I ever had. Pretty girls p*ssy be kinda boring.... it's just too clean and perfect...no smell.... I like to feel like a nasty dog when I'm fukkin. :shaq:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
that's what's up!
This is the one ugly one that got away from me...This chicks body is so damn fly she has fools almost walkin off the curb when we walked down the street last time I saw her.
But that face....whew....

Edit...lol

That goes to the whole ugly is subjective thing... I don't find her ugly, and if she was lightskin nikkas would swear she was straight AF.... :yeshrug:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
That goes to the whole ugly is subjective thing... I don't find her ugly, and if she was lightskin nikkas would swear she was straight AF.... :yeshrug:
I don't think she is ugly either. But fools clowned me when I let it be know I wanted to get in that.
Told me "Yo, wtf you doin son...she ugly as hell!"
Meanwhile...I'm like...
:hhh: "Are you blind?....do you not see that phatty? Do you not see how tall she is with a body like that???"

But you can't tell these instagram-suckas nothin.....
:stopitslime::comeon:

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
i met this chick on POF

50 yr old dominican nurse with a fat ass, big titties and a small but slightly noticeable gut, but overall pretty impressive for a 50yr old:jawalrus:

her face was trash but she intrigued me when during one of our text convos, she claimed she loved to swallow:wow:

so on our first outing, after a movie and cheap food, we stroll to a nearby park where she gave me head, sloppy, sloppy head, hoe was a fukkin pro, she did all the right moves.

a couple days later we smashing at the motel, i like older women so her coming out in a thong in slut heels, really made me feel more comfortable about the fact she had a disappointing face.:ehh:

she was a freak, fukkin non stop, you could tell she loved gettin fukked, the screams, the sweat all over, her p*ssy feeling like a vice and a wet oven!:feedme:

nutted in her all the time without worry of her getting pregnant (although most of the time i nutted in her mouth):blessed:

she loved getting her throat smashed also! :takedat:

overall i actually enjoyed spending time her, she was a cool laid back chick:ehh:

this chick was a freak . .

-smashed her nephew while his mom was sleeping in the same house
-gave head to a male acquaintance at a wedding
-smashed an employee in the back of the bodega
-smashed a park employee in his maintenance truck
-smashed a dude in central park, then some cac caught them while walking his dog and they ran off
-gave head in a movie theater on more than one occasion

i stopped seeing her when she started asking about her valentine gift . . . :usure:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
i met this chick on POF

50 yr old dominican nurse with a fat ass, big titties and a small but slightly noticeable gut, but overall pretty impressive for a 50yr old:jawalrus:

her face was trash but she intrigued me when during one of our text convos, she claimed she loved to swallow:wow:

so on our first outing, after a movie and cheap food, we stroll to a nearby park where she gave me head, sloppy, sloppy head, hoe was a fukkin pro, she did all the right moves.

a couple days later we smashing at the motel, i like older women so her coming out in a thong in slut heels, really made me feel more comfortable about the fact she had a disappointing face.:ehh:

she was a freak, fukkin non stop, you could tell she loved gettin fukked, the screams, the sweat all over, her p*ssy feeling like a vice and a wet oven!:feedme:

nutted in her all the time without worry of her getting pregnant (although most of the time i nutted in her mouth):blessed:

she loved getting her throat smashed also! :takedat:

overall i actually enjoyed spending time her, she was a cool laid back chick:ehh:

this chick was a freak . .

-smashed her nephew while his mom was sleeping in the same house
-gave head to a male acquaintance at a wedding
-smashed an employee in the back of the bodega
-smashed a park employee in his maintenance truck
-smashed a dude in central park, then some cac caught them while walking his dog and they ran off
-gave head in a movie theater on more than one occasion

i stopped seeing her when she started asking about her valentine gift . . . :usure:
:picard: