Yall ever buss down an ugly girl?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Only a couple times after that I decided the post nut scust wasn't worth it. I'd rather have a dry dikk than fukk an ugly woman.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I've only fukked one girl that I wasn't happy about after, and it wasn't cause of her looks..

But I have let many beastly women give me head and unfortunately I hated myself afterward.

Daps
Yes and she was super ugly. She was in crib chilling I went to use the bathroom when I came out she had no panties on.
Did what I had to do and never called her again.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Nope.

I had a code.

Any female I hit had to be pretty enough for me to tolerate and look at in the event she got pregnant.

Nothing worse than having an ugly chick bring your child into the world.

I never used condoms. So the possibility of pregnancy was always real.

But I made it out like TMT Money Mayweather. #Undefeated

Glad those days are over :whew:

Daps
I have and it causes your mood to go down south. Was in a bad time in my life and was smashing ugly chicks because I horny and lonely. Well not only did I feel like more shyt but I felt utterly disgusted with my entire sense of self. No worse feeling than busting a nut and coming to the realization the girl is way under your league and you see a busted up chick. You look in the mirror wondering where everything went wrong and how the set of choices you made led to this very situation.

Haunting shyt. Never again.
:francis: I know the feeling. I can never fukk an ugly hoe again not even on my worst day anymore lmfao. fukking ugly hoes is a a sin I swear.