Yall ever buss down an ugly girl?

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
I have and it causes your mood to go down south. Was in a bad time in my life and was smashing ugly chicks because I horny and lonely. Well not only did I feel like more shyt but I felt utterly disgusted with my entire sense of self. No worse feeling than busting a nut and coming to the realization the girl is way under your league and you see a busted up chick. You look in the mirror wondering where everything went wrong and how the set of choices you made led to this very situation.

Haunting shyt. Never again.
1466111513241882271.gif

You post made me laugh hysterically probably because I am close to being in the same situation except I haven't resorted to smashing ugly chicks as a solution.

But I have considered it :lupe:. I guess all I'm waiting for is the right ugly chick to give me that look and then it's on:banderas:

Last edited:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Not really, knocked down a bbw that looked like giana micheals...

...let off in her and let off in her mouth AND she swallowed... best lay i ever had.

She was just clingy as fukk tho lol

edit: i'm not into bbw, so i don't know if that counts for this thread :yeshrug:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Ive had my share of slumpbusters in my day, not ashamed one bit:ehh:

The bottom one though finessed the hell outta me, but had some good :noah:

she got on top and broke the condom on purpose and kept going :sadcam:

one of 2 times in my life I busted with a woman on top

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Nope. I went home with a mud duck once from the club tryina take one for the team for my boy but couldnt go thru with it.
Shawty was jive heated too. She came home, took a bath, got butt ass and turned out the lights so I couldnt see while my boy
was smashin her married sis in the bedroom. I tried to turn on the lights and she got mad on some "WTF u doin boy" shyt. I was like :merchant: :leon:.
Once I gave her the :francis: :snoop:
she was like well can u just lick it one time. :scust:

I said nah I dont do that and she just rubbed her shyt out. We agreed to lie to her sis and my boy and say we did it when we didnt :russ:.