Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have not expressed any facts. You and the clown that started this thread have misunderstood what the scientist have stated. They never stated that your crazy ass could not go outside. They just said to avoid large crowds when you are outside and to keep at least 6 feet between you and the next person, which would slow the transmission of the virus. Additionally, they stated that you should wear a mask or cravat to cover your mouth and nose to prevent transmission of the disease, because you might be an asymptomatic carrier of the virus but you might be able to spread it to your loved ones who might have a different reaction to the introduction of the virus.

Be anti-science, straight up crazy and not able to follow basic instruction brehs. :francis:

I keep hearing this "Anti-Science" rhetoric...was it Science that created Eugenics? What about Science that said black folks has a violent gene? Then Im anti-Science.

:francis:

https://law.yale.edu/sites/default/...tter_from_public_health_and_legal_experts.pdf

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2004211

Italy's report

https://www.epicentro.iss.it/coronavirus/bollettino/Report-COVID-2019_20_marzo_eng.pdf

Son i really enjoyed your threads on Africa and your in-depth knowledge but you have known here.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Then you are lying. Everybody knows that I post there, and ignorance in TLR such as this, scares the Higher Learning intellectuals away. And why are you scared of leaving TLR? :sas2:
TLR has the most traffic, and I'm a plat master so I need to be where the traffic is. Plus everybody knows higher learning has the lamest fukking posters on this form, that are either sucking the Republicans dikks or the Democrats dikks

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i think the thing is that esp in this digital age people are so quick to throw out things.

Example firsts masks don't do anything, then masks do

Taking advil will be dire then actually researchers say it won't

if you are on blood pressure medication it can be adverse then researchers say they found nothing to link the two

ventilators were great now they are not to sure

this drug will help then um it won't

you can't get covid more than once then you can then you can't again

its just all nauseating

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
TLR has the most traffic, and I'm a plat master so I need to be where the traffic is. Plus everybody knows higher learning has the lamest fukking posters on this form, that are either sucking the Republicans dikks or the Democrats dikks

So popularity is more important than TRUTH?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never said anything against the 6 feet and social distancing.. I was talking about y’all crying about not going outside. Yes social distancing will slow down the virus ie flatten the curve. Being on lockdown 24/7 will flatten that shyt too. You aint saying shyt.

That shyt ain’t sustainable...

Where did you even get that information from? You need to review where you consume your information from, because you clearly have erroneous information that you are basing your decisions off. Btw, I am outside all the time, working on my yard; going to stores (Walmart, Krogers, Home Depot and the Post Office); and riding my motorcycle. However, when I am outside I do not congregate in large groups and if I do I have to be in areas where there are people around (like in stores); I wear a face covering to help slow the transmission of the virus.

At least try to understand the facts of what the scientist are stating before criticizing science, brehs. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think the thing is that esp in this digital age people are so quick to throw out things.

Example firsts masks don't do anything, then masks do

Taking advil will be dire then actually researchers say it won't

if you are on blood pressure medication it can be adverse then researchers say they found nothing to link the two

ventilators were great now they are not to sure

this drug will help then um it won't

you can't get covid more than once then you can then you can't again

its just all nauseating

Right but it's a pattern of history...Doctors told people it was healthy to smoke 1930,40,50's, even though they knew it was bad.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
So popularity is more important
giphy.gif

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Where did you even get that information from? You need to review where you consume your information from, because you clearly have erroneous information that you are basing your decisions off. Btw, I am outside all the time, working on my yard; going to stores (Walmart, Krogers, Home Depot and the Post Office); and riding my motorcycle. However, when I am outside I do not congregate in large groups and if I do I have to be in areas where there are people around (like in stores); I wear a face covering to help slow the transmission of the virus.

At least try to understand the facts of what the scientist are stating before criticizing science, brehs. :francis:

If that what people want to do...it’s their “health”...me and my people been having a kickback like 3X a week. But that’s us.

Funny you say Walmart, Kroger and shyt like that...they be packed the most :russ:...so you ain’t no better than anybody else...sit your ass down clown.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Type of man that conforms to clout chasers, than to expand his mind and vision :hhh:
I'm a political scientist, there is literally nobody in higher learning that has those credentials, so nobody there is worth listening to. So I rather have the traffic, then to talk to an echo chamber of idiots with no credentials on the subject

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm a political scientist, there is literally nobody in higher learning that has those credentials, so nobody there is worth listening to. So I rather have the traffic, then to talk to an echo chamber of idiots with no credentials on the subject

And that would be TLR. Cats that failed high school biology and sex ed, now want to override scientists, doctors, researchers, and medical professionals :bryan:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
The only thing I'm mad about is the stay home crowd. Ngga if you scared you stay your bytch ass home, but dont be out here pushing that shyt on other people. And I'm also mad at the Freedom crowd protesting and mad at the cops and government while failing to see why black peole protest and are mad at the government

The problem is, not staying home impacts other people.

At this point it's clear people aren't going to listen so they should allow people who want to go out and defy orders to give up their right to medical attention for any Covid-19 related illnesses.